• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dixiejack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Madison
    Have a couple of Browning BM's and a pile of S&W's. For general plinking, hunting, home back up I would go with the M&P22. make a good practice gun for the center fire M&P's. Only problem I have is I can't find any .22 RF ammo.

jeager361

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I'm highly considering a walther P22, I think they're quite nice. Anyone else have any thoughts about them? It doesn't seem like they can be beat for the price

I have had a P22 for about a year and a half. I take it out as often as I can. I really like plinking around with it.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I'm looking for a 22 semi-auto for a range gun and also for use as a backup at home. My budget is in the $300 range so I'm thinking about something like a S&W 22a, Ruger Mark3 or some of the basic models from Sig, ISSC, etc.
    I'm a little flexible so there seems to be lots of choices and I'd appreciate some opinions before I wander into the LGS.:dunno:

Thanks
    The Ruger is a sure bet, and the S&W is pretty good too, but careful with the SIG - those are pretty ammo sensitive.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I really like my P22. TONS of fun to shoot! I have big hands, but the smallish grips still feel good. I've heard good things about the SR22 too.

Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    You might lookat the Bersa Thunder .22. It's he same lower components as the .380 and will be very accurate as well as reliable.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I've had a Ruger MKII for years. Love it. Recently bought a MKIII 22/45 at Big R for about $279. They are great guns. A friend talked me into a High Standard Sport King. I figure it was made around 1956 by the serial number. Tell you the truth. I like it the best. If I would ever add another .22 pistol to my collection, it would be the Browning Buckmark Camper. Hope you find what your looking for. Also hope you stocked up on ammo like I did last fall. Not much out there right now.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I would take a look at the Buckmark as well. I have had one for four years or so now, and it's my favorite .22 pistol. It eats amything and is very accurate.

Top Bottom