• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    These behaviors could get you interrogated for hours by FEDERAL agents during your visit to the mall. You better shut up fast.
    That is true in any encounter with any LEO. A good attorney would tell you that. I taught my Daughter that from age 8.

Don't be intimidated by threats of going to jail. Shut up, ask for your parents. If they offer you a ride downtown, ask for your parents and Shut up some more. If they take you downtown, shut up, then ask for your parents when you arrive and then shut up some more.

Adults substitue attorney for parents and get out your high limit credit card.

But why go to a Mall to begin with?

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I refuse to go into Simon malls after the rent-a-cops told me to leave for OC'ing. I was, admittedly, a pretty serious threat looking at puppies with my wife. My wife asked if I was upset, I said, "nope, its thier property, they can set the rules as they see fit. If I don't like the rules, then I don't have to support them by going."

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The question still has not been answered! Why would anyone submit to questioning by security at a mall? Yeah, you're probably gonna have to leave, but I'll be damned if I'm giving one second of my time to them.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The question still has not been answered! Why would anyone submit to questioning by security at a mall? Yeah, you're probably gonna have to leave, but I'll be damned if I'm giving one second of my time to them.

Agreed, and this is what I was referring to in my post. If the clerk at the Gap wants to question you like this, why would you submit to it? The security guards at the mall are no different. That's why I don't see this issue as really being an issue at all.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

People are conditioned from birth to submit and obey.

school_dees.jpg

Top Bottom