Mossberg.jpg

Merrixs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    North West
    On top:
    My Mossberg 835 with ulti-mag and smooth bore slugster barrels. I just got that little scope for deer hunting, although I have never had a problem or missed a deer with the rifle sights. I have had this gun for about 15 years.

On Bottom:
    An old Ted Williams model 300 12 gage with and adjustable choke. I just got it about a month ago.

P1180004.jpg

Sgt Stoner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Fishers
    Just brought home my new Remington 870 from Tactical Shotgunner!!! THANKS PATTY!!! I love it! Id post pics but I dont think Im aloud yet.... any idea how many posts before Im aloud? :patriot:

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Just noticed your location is Tacoma, I was stationed at Ft. Lewis. Beautiful State and country.

Mesa Recoil stock, Choate extension, and Speedfeed foregrip on my 870 Exp Mag...all my parts were ordered from a sponsor here, Tacticalshotgunner.com Thanks Guys!

DSCN0469.jpg

DSCN0470.jpg

DSCN0471.jpg

Put the side saddle back on and return my TSG shottie !!!! Looks like a long lost brother to mine:

TscShotties005.jpg

cranduit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Picked up an 870 Express with the factory extension last week. First shotgun so I got all the accessories I need (few hundred rounds of shells to practice with) :)::ar15:
    img0688g.jpg
    img0688g.jpg

Chow40cal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Olympia
    Just noticed your location is Tacoma, I was stationed at Ft. Lewis. Beautiful State and country.

Put the side saddle back on and return my TSG shottie !!!! Looks like a long lost brother to mine:

TscShotties005.jpg

Just saw your post, nice!! I've thought about a side saddle. What brand did you go with? My stock is the buffered stock too, yours are the standard right? Mine won't collapse that short, but about an inch farther out.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Just saw your post, nice!! I've thought about a side saddle. What brand did you go with? My stock is the buffered stock too, yours are the standard right? Mine won't collapse that short, but about an inch farther out.

Thanks, I went with the Mesa Tactical (my buddy Ron owns TSG and set these up for me a few years back) and yes its the standard stock kits.

Im getting ready to put black MOE stocks on them since Im changing to FDE on a few ARs....

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    This how she looks for now:

Remington 870 Police Magnum with Laser Products Corp. fore-end, 20" Imp. Cyl. barrel w/ irons, and a standard stock that replaced the ATI I took off and traded.
    Also pictured Scattergun Technologies 3-shot extension.

I don't know what to do next really, I'm thinking a 6 or 8 shot side saddle. . . . . . You know, just gonna start a new thread. . . Enjoy the pic!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Walled Lake, MI
    536477809_photobucket_20406_-1.jpg

P1010024.jpg

536477809_photobucket_32074_.jpg

silo_4000_m2_12_apg_ct_left.jpg

silo_4000_ultralight_12_walnut_weathercoat_field.jpg

I have seen some nice TACICOOL shotguns on here but very little fancy engraved O/U side by sides or other Shotgun works of art. Get out your fancy stuff out. Nothing wrong with Tacicool but were is the old school classic?

Top Bottom