• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    It happens a lot. JT Scribe says he didn't "mention" the KKK first, in regards to our conversation. He mentions it in post #141. I don't mention it until after he did, at post #153. He's just afraid to admit it out of fear of being ridiculed, I imagine (which I don't do). But I will ridicule of pushing forward a falsehood.

All I know is that it seems to occur here quite frequently.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    My failure to remember an offhand remark in no way makes you correct. The Nazis, KKK, et al, were leftist. Read a book.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000...65&keywords=liberal+fascism+by+jonah+goldberg

As for as the insult - I will take whatever consequences there are. Every other post you make is snide and passive agressive toward anyone who has the audacity to disagree with you. Like I said earlier, giant chip on your shoulder.

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Oh, the fire part.
    Fair enough, but the product of getting my left-wing hoaxes confused, easily understandable, given the Mississippi church "pro-Trump" hoax.
    You persist in refusing to acknowledge the predominance of hoaxes vs. actual incidents, though.
    To quote Andy Dufresne from "The Shawshank Redemption," how could you be so obtuse?

Yeah, the fire part.

My concern is that you were labeling a misguided organist with a crime larger than he committed. Arson is so much worse than tagging, don'tcha think?

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Yeah, the fire part.

My concern is that you were labeling a misguided organist with a crime larger than he committed. Arson is so much worse than tagging, don'tcha think?

The larger point is, there are so many of these fake hate crimes that it becomes hard to tell them apart. I corrected the record fairly shortly after the post, it's a dead issue.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Don't worry about it. I see that certain honorable admissions are above your character.

Kut (points to those who refuse to admit the obvious out of a belief they'll be embarrassed)

So, out of curiosity, do you regard it as honorable to misrepresent your intentions to the fine posters of this board? That's a bit fraudulent, wouldn't you say?

JTScribe (wonders why Kut has gotten quiet all of a sudden, now that his hypocrisy has been laid bare)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wow, I do apologize, Kut. You're NOT what I called you earlier, nor do you have a chip on your shoulder. You're just a fraud and a troll. I will now consider all of your postings in their proper context.

OK people. This post is just an example of what is going on in here. Not a target to JT but he is involved.

This stops now. Period.
    Any further flirting with the line and Infractions will be forthcoming and the thread closed.

No more warnings will be given.

-CM-

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Yeah, the fire part.

Interesting how you have no other option than to belabor my having gotten one minor detail confused between two very similar egregious left-wing false flags specifically used to tar conservatives.
    It's obvious that you'd rather whine about that than simply admit that those certain to push the "(D)" button in the voting booth would engage in such behavior.
    It's okay; no one is accusing you personally of doing it, but an admission that the violent behavior and hoaxes are overwhelmingly coming from those on the left, almost to the point of entirely from the left.
    ...or you could continue with what's all too familiar and equivocate and dodge.

Top Bottom