• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JJGatesE30

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    I'm at 5 months and waiting for my first suppressor, back then I was hoping by Christmas. SBR E-file/trust was approved in just over 4 months, last week.

bos-94-003

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    Marion
    Went to my lgs where i bought my suppressors back in may to get the serial numbers so i could call and question the status. Called the atf from the parking lot and was told there was no record of my information. Went back inside and informed them of what the atf just told me. They dug out some paperwork showing my package had been delivered and signed for back in April. They called the atf with their info and were told to resubmit the package and they would see about expediting my paperwork. Almost 8 months later and im basically on day 1.

Last edited:

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Went to my lgs where i bought my suppressors back in may to get the serial numbers so i could call and question the status. Called thenatf from the parking lot and was told there was no record of my information. Went back inside and informed them of what the atf just told me. They dug out some paperwork showing my package had been delivered and signed for back in April. They called the atf with their info and were told to resubmit the package and they would see about expediting my paperwork. Basically, almost 8 months later and im basically on day 1.

Sorry to hear that. It actually happens more often than you would think. It's just mind boggling that they can lose so much AFTER they sign for it. That said, if they said they will expedite it, they are generally good about keeping their word.

Top Bottom