• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I've been a member for 3 or 4 years, the only negative I've found is the spam asking for money, but that's easily taken care of with the above links.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    1500 for a lifetime membership seems high to me. That's 60 years. Im already 33. Might be worth the investment so you dont have to fiddle with renewing it every year. Maybe its just the 1500 price that scares me as a whole but anyway I joined for 2 years and will see how it goes.

Be advised that at the Annual Meeting the NRA gives steep discounts if you desire to upgrade your membership to Life.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    They do offer what the call the easy payment plan.
    Monthly installments.
    They offer an automatic payment option for the monthly payments too. You can set up your payments and choose to add additional funds to your total should you want to do that if your funds allow.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    They offer an automatic payment option for the monthly payments too. You can set up your payments and choose to add additional funds to your total should you want to do that if your funds allow.

I have incrementally worked my way up over the years, taking full advantage of he discount rates whenever possible.
    I am now a Benefactor member.
    They continue to offer me a membership in the "Ring of Freedom" but I simply can't afford $1500 every year.
    If I could, I would.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Ok well I went ahead and joined for 2 years. Ill see how it goes and go from there. Thanks for the respones.

Good! Many people together are more likely achieve a goal than one lone voice.

what is a benefactor?

A life member who has the financial means to make a greater contribution to the cause. (how what that, guys?)

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    NRA is the best bang for you buck when it comes to exercising your political influence with politicians to encourage their support of the 2A.

Think how many dollars and volunteer hours you would need to expend just to get the ear of your local representative.

UK2K

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Join for sure!! The only con is a lot of the advertising gets annoying. I've supported since I was 16 and now have the Indiana NRA license plate on my trucks. I always love it when an left wing supporter tailgates me :):

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The pure hatred and fear that I see spewed from leftists tell me all I need to know about the success of the NRA. All gun owners should belong.

Top Bottom