Should we eliminate the electoral college??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    So, again we're reminded that the evidence points to at least one, single irrefutable fact: Hilary Clinton was the worst presidential candidate in the history of the Republic. With all of the cheating and lying and a weak opponent, she and her minions still couldn't get it done.

I recommend that next time the Dems nominate Triumph, the insult comic dog so at least he'll have something to poop on.

The heck of it is, if either party had nominated Triumph the insult comic dog, he would have won... he has less negatives than both major candidates!

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    15590182_1267825756607062_4080077558089659734_n.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The heck of it is, if either party had nominated Triumph the insult comic dog, he would have won... he has less negatives than both major candidates!

And Triumph hasn't been responsible for anyone being killed, either by his action or inaction, unlike the straigh-up evil guy who was in the election and he has better hair than the other guy.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    This doesn't help.

I think it does...We must always be honestly aware of the personality that we have elected. So far, I am very happy with Donald's actions...but I remain aware that he is awfully good at taking whatever position that will help him at any given time. Principles do not seem to matter so much. Nor does accurate speech and information.

Top Bottom