• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    My EDC is one of these two combos, Latley Its the 43 in a bravo concealment OWB BCA holster and the same for the Glock 19.
    Conceals well under a polo.

I always have My ZT and spyderco on me.

Trusty Zebra 701

And a 1 spare mag minimum, sometimes 2 for the 43.

DWS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    Sheridan
    I'd love to see some general description of job title or profession included with these posts. Just a broad stroke type of thing, neurosurgeon, tennis pro, carpenter, realtor, bank teller, fast food worker, police officer, postal worker, preist, assassin ...

My EDC... I'll let you decide which title fits...

natetheace

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Decatur, IN
    I Love this game!

20160901_114239_zpshhmbgxqe.jpg

Todays pocket dump consists of my CZ P07 with spare mag, ZT 0200 huge folder, Streamlight Microstream, and my old card holder that needs replaced. It may be a fossil. I don't know! It's really old.

tacticalmaster45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 18, 2016
    Evansville
    One of my "three" EDC loadouts. I now also carry an Olight S1 Baton in addition to the Surefire LX2. Always wear cargo shorts in summer and 5.11 "Covert Cargo's" in the fall/winter/spring.
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    - Glock 19 w/Zev drop-in Comp trigger, Lone Wolf TB, and XS Suppressor Height Tritium sights in a Comp-Tac MTAC
    - Spare G19 mag w/Magpul device (Hornady Critical Duty 135gr)
    - 5.11 sunglasses
    - Citizens Eco-drive Nighthawk watch
    - NRA leather wallet
    - Keys w/ Trekker pen
    - Leatherman Pulse
    - Microtech Scarab 3.5" Tanto
    - Blueline Tactical RESQ-PAK "level 2"
    - Surefire LX2 Lumamax

Last edited:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I'll post pictures tomorrow, if I remember.

Typically, it's a Glock 43 in a Clinger Holsters Stingray OR a Glock 19 in a Blackhawk Serpa. Sometimes I grab an extra mag, but not always. I always have my wallet and keys, obviously. Then I carry a flashlight, a Streamlight Microstream that I've lost at work multiple times and at home a few times. As a matter of fact, I spotted someone carrying one, so I snatched it from his pocket and was "questioning" him about it and he told me he found it in my old ambulance and that I could have it because it wasn't his. :D

At work, I don't carry, but I do carry my Streamlight and a ProTac. Streamlights are my favorite. :D

As far as medical gear goes, I've considered sealing a small kit to carry in my pocket, since I always have cargo pant on. Only reason I haven't is because I'm building up a jump bag for my car and will have to use a couple of things from it that I don't have yet.

Inhuntr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2016
    Clinton
    I don't carry any type of knife or multi tool or even a flash light. All you guys have me thinking I need to start. Do you guys that carry multi tools use them every day?

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I don't carry any type of knife or multi tool or even a flash light. All you guys have me thinking I need to start. Do you guys that carry multi tools use them every day?

Once you start carrying a small knife & flashlight you will be amazed you got along without it. You will use them both more that you think you ever would. Think of all the places you might happen to be if the power went out. Flashlights are not just for night. Looking for something under the desk, couch etc. Stairwell. Dark side of the engine or under the car. Public bathroom (ever been in a stall when some prick decides to shut the light off?). Fire in the building you work at or a store. The list goes on and on.

Same thing for a small knife. There's the obvious of cutting things and opening packages but you also can cut your clothing out of a machine if necessary. Help dig a splinter out of you hand, etc.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I'll try to post pics tomorrow. Im a welder so when at work i cant carry too much and because of the sweat i dont carry an expensive gun.

At work
    taurus pt709 in a tuckable aiwb with shirt tucked in
    naa .22lr with 1 5/8" barrel
    spare mag for 709
    opinel no.8
    kabar tdi aiwb
    streamlight polytac.
    welpers shoved in back pocket

off of work everything is the same except i carry a tp9sf with tlr1 owb 3 o'clock with a spare mag in addition to the other 2 guns. And i ditch the welpers most of the time.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

Yep. I just started carrying my Leatherman about a year ago. I've used every tool on it at some point since then. The pliers get used about daily for something or another. And as far as a light, I work at night and found it useful during the day also. As to what the mad chicken said, even in bright daylight, it is dark somewhere. A light can also be a weapon if needed too. There are some classes in Indy for some training on that.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    You younguns and your plastic...:)

Or when I need a little more...

Current....

Grampas' guns are cool, and I carry them when I don't want to carry a gun(642, or 442, stuffed IWB on Sunday mornings when I fire up the smoker). My 629 Mountain stays in the safe, unless I visit friends in BigSky.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    There's that flip phone/revolver thing again.

We could have a game where we guess people's age based on their EDC. :D

You probably have your really old school guys who only trust revolvers, then the guys who are a bit younger who trust pistols but only if they are all steel and designed in the last century, then your young guys who only want polymer pistols.

Same with the phones probably.
    Flip phones generation, so called "smart" phone generation, or people like Churchmouse who still carry a pigeon in a box.

Carrier_Pigeon.jpg

Top Bottom