• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Luke.Schlatter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2022
    Woodburn Indiana
    Have the Sig M17, g17, m&p 9. The m&p would be my first pick.
    Putting our personal preferences and biases aside, the marketplace is currently flooded with reliable, accurate and affordable (ok ok its not 2019 but still my point remains) polymer 9mm full size and compact pistols. Sig, Glock, SA, SW, CZ etc etc etc.

The challenge is making the right choice FOR YOU. Probably why so many people end up with multiple purchases....not that I know anything about that. :whistle:
    I’m strutting to realize this more and more, my uncle thinks the Glock series is perfect because the frames are the same and easy to get used to, however I’ve heard amazing things about the p365 series and would like to do a side by side comparison before choosing one
    I greatly appreciate the response

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I’m strutting to realize this more and more, my uncle thinks the Glock series is perfect because the frames are the same and easy to get used to, however I’ve heard amazing things about the p365 series and would like to do a side by side comparison before choosing one
    I greatly appreciate the response
    By no means am I a ***** fan. So there is that I ran my P365 with a stock grip Module for a bit then swapped it it for the Wilson combat one I really prefer it over the stock one. Either way
    I do not think the P365 will disappoint.

Last edited:

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    Please save him time, money and aggravation by getting him to a range that rents a lot of pistols. I have had a few guns that I thought for sure I wanted to purchase(Bersa Thunder, SIG 365) but hated how it actually shot. It can feel good in the hand but how it feels in your hand FIRING matters much, much more.

That's why for my EDC I have a 7+1 P938 instead of more bullets in the 365.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Please save him time, money and aggravation by getting him to a range that rents a lot of pistols. I have had a few guns that I thought for sure I wanted to purchase(Bersa Thunder, SIG 365) but hated how it actually shot. It can feel good in the hand but how it feels in your hand FIRING matters much, much more.

That's why for my EDC I have a 7+1 P938 instead of more bullets in the 365.
    I smoked a Brisket and had some coworkers over and he had like 50 different ones to try including the Sig he was leaning towards. It’s beneficial to have your own range. Also I was glad I had a bit of 9mm when Wally World was taking the high road and marked down all their Perfecta to $6.00 a box.

A good time was had by all and as an added bonus he learned how to clean and breakdown several different models.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I thought we were supposed to be boycotting SA for their part in the Carve Out?????
    I don’t base my purchase decisions on defensive equipment on silly ass boycotts related to issues that haven’t been relevant for several years.

thinsilverline

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2021
    Pulaski county
    My duty pistol is a full size P320. I have to say it shoots amazing! Great trigger! I qualify with it twice a year, my spring qualification this year was 99 out of 100. I have had 0 malfunctions with it no matter the ammo....

Top Bottom