• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    This is looking to replace my S&W 3914. Great gun but I'd like a few more rounds as well as striker versus DA.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Does anyone know how this compares size wise to a XD subcompact?

IMG_5980-440x358.jpg

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    This is looking to replace my S&W 3914. Great gun but I'd like a few more rounds as well as striker versus DA.

According to the Sig website it is striker fired. My guess is that racking the slide only cocks the striker a minimal amount and you are doing the rest with the trigger pull, creating the DA type movement.

IndyColtsFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Just talked to Midwest Gun Exchange. They said it won't be in stores for 2-3 months.

Disappointing, but not surprising. The time will allow Sig to build-up some more press in anticipation for the release.

Better trigger, more capacity & (potentially) better grip angle than my G43. Looks like a winner to me.

Fiddle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Fishers
    Almost the exact dimensions of the Kimber Micro 9, but with more rounds available. If it shoots as nice as a Kimber then they have a winner on their hands.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Looks interesting. I don't think I'm going to drop my G26 for this. But if someone is in the market for a new carry gun, it looks like it's going to be a strong contender. That is assuming it is reliable and durable.

Hopefully Sig has all the bugs worked out of this one...unlike the P320. Making tiny pistols like this is pretty hard. You are getting to the ragged edge of physics and often either reliability or durability or both suffer in a small gun like this. It will be interesting to see how one runs over 5,000 or 10,000 rounds.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    0cgcmqAh.jpg

Since allot of people are interested in the P938 versus the P365 I pulled this off Instagram. Looks like Sig has a real big winner on their hands, Apex will come out with a kick ass uograde trigger and it will be the perfect "baby 9" to carry

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    Got back from my LGS and brought it up in general conversation and the owner had been inundated with calls about the P365 already. I'm thinking that this one will be a winner. Slim enough to take on popular single-stack pistols and priced aggressively enough to compete in this sub-compact space.

FlatSixShooter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2018
    Westfield
    Got back from my LGS and brought it up in general conversation and the owner had been inundated with calls about the P365 already. I'm thinking that this one will be a winner. Slim enough to take on popular single-stack pistols and priced aggressively enough to compete in this sub-compact space.

Did your LGS have any info or guesstimates on pricing?

Thanks!

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    One friggin day. I got email from Sig on this TODAY. And already we're willing to sell our souls for how many more rounds?
    I'm not saying it might not be the ultimate baby wundernine. ... I'm just saying can't we be a little less fanboi, and a little more Missourian?

Top Bottom