• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I'll be watching for this one, too. I've been thinking about carrying my P938 again instead of my revolver, but I may hold off. Hubby is partial to carrying the P938 on his ankle since I quit carrying it, I was contemplating buying a 2nd one.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Gonna have to take a look at this as well. I've been thinking about picking up a Shield. I really like my PPS M2 but the holster selection and accessories are limited, mags are expensive as well.

I don't really care for the high bore axis on many of the Sigs so we'll have to see. Shield is still in the cards one way of the other.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Since allot of people are interested in the P938 versus the P365 I pulled this off Instagram. Looks like Sig has a real big winner on their hands, Apex will come out with a kick ass uograde trigger and it will be the perfect "baby 9" to carry

Very cool, and a great comparison. Thanks for posting that. I know I have been wondering how they compare side-by-side.

I have carried my P938 daily for the last 3+ years, and love it. I certainly have no short-term interest in finding a new lover, but longer term, once the dust settles after a year or two, who knows.

So no safety at all, huh? Not even the pseudo-trigger safety that Glocks have?

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Just talked to Midwest Gun Exchange. They said it won't be in stores for 2-3 months.

OK, I'll check in with Midwest from time to time also, but sounds like it will be worth the wait. My son-inlaw; ISP trooper, asked me if I had heard about it yet...hadn't, but just watched the Sig video and it looks like a real contender. At the end of the video, he pops back into frame and mentions the 12-round mag too. That would be a great spare-mag carry!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    yawn.....another over hyped sig, believe me you don't want one, just keep buying glocks and shields.....because if everybody rushes out to buy one i'll never be able to get one!

i'm seeing sig number 9 in my future!

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    If it's as thin as my shield I'll probably end up buying one eventually. I pocket carry a shield so the thickness is the only draw back to me. I love both my gen 1 shield and now 2.0, and the only reason I'd stop carrying either is for more capacity.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Has Sig ordered the recall yet?

I've been waiting patiently for Rob Pincus' PD-10 to hit the market. Not sure it ever will, now... That one's a single-stack 10+1 9mm.

Smaller and smaller just means that they're harder to use. Give me a grip I can use my pinky finger on, please. :D

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    They have a 12 round magazine.

It was in the video.

Which you didn't watch.

Probably referring to me.

You're right. I didn't watch the video.

I'm honestly generally not interested in Sig products ... But this one piqued my interest a TAD.

But then I realize that I won't ever get the OK to buy one.

I'm all for new designs. Especially when it comes to new stuff that may get more people carrying handguns.

I'm also cynical.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I just realized this reminds me a lot of the P290. I wonder how they compare side by side.

Top: P290 Bottom: P365

sig2.jpg

365-Product-on-White-9-675x450.jpg

stoneytoney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 17, 2014
    indy
    Seems like the type of gun/holster combo you forget you even have on until you undress for bed. At first glance, I didnt like it. looked more Ruger-ish? But seeing the video, pictures dont do it justice. Minimum round count for me is 10+1. Wont even settle for 9+1. So this has my attention for summer carry. Since the smallest thing I have is an XD Subcompact. It's short but really thick similar to the G26. So slim, 12+1, AND night sights? Just hoping the misses don't like it, or I'll have to buy 2.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    One friggin day. I got email from Sig on this TODAY. And already we're willing to sell our souls for how many more rounds?
    I'm not saying it might not be the ultimate baby wundernine. ... I'm just saying can't we be a little less fanboi, and a little more Missourian?

Blasphemy! Heretic! Drink your koolaid Sig'ophants!

Just kidding...

:ingo:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    One friggin day. I got email from Sig on this TODAY. And already we're willing to sell our souls for how many more rounds?
    I'm not saying it might not be the ultimate baby wundernine. ... I'm just saying can't we be a little less fanboi, and a little more Missourian?

I'm with you on this. I got all excited at first but I'll calm down until I get to handle one. They say it measures 1" but I bet that's at the slide. I'm guessing the grip bulges out to handle the double stack mag. Who knows? Holding one may feel like you have a golf ball in your palm.:)

I'll check it out for sure, but I am very happy with my Shield. Dependable, shoots well, fits me well and conceals well.

And as far as pricing, at over $500 I wouldn't exactly say the P365 is a bargin.

Top Bottom