• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Have a 226 9mm & a 229 40 cal. .Both are amazing in reliability & accuracy ,nice to carry as well.Have noticed that my 229 is the same width as my ruger p-94 & both fit in the same holster. They are just run of the mill sigs but they are a couple of my favorite pistols.

KingWeb50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Sweet gun, no way in Hades id buy anything with a blackwater logo on it. Very good gun, very crappy organization. Again there amazing guns probably worth every penny, and I do hope you enjoy it.

I would not for a minute say they are a crappy organization. I worked for them when I got out of the Marine Corps and it was a first class company. they made sure you had everything you needed to perform your job effectively. All the support and training led to noone that was under guard of us was killed.

airmotive

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    I just ordered one this week for $900 and I can't wait till it gets here. The guy was even nice enough to throw in an extra 20 round mag for a total of 5 mags! HELL YEAH!!!

The 226 Blackwater factory package comes with 5 mags, so he didn't exactly 'thow in an extra mag'. Regardless, that's a decent price. I paid $860 for mine at a gun show in Ft Worth...but that was back during the Bush administration.:dunno:

Enjoy!

nipplehead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    crown point
    The 226 Blackwater factory package comes with 5 mags, so he didn't exactly 'thow in an extra mag'. Regardless, that's a decent price. I paid $860 for mine at a gun show in Ft Worth...but that was back during the Bush administration.:dunno:

Enjoy!

the Blackwater tactical comes with 4 20 round mags..the old blackwater had 5

UIndyKenneth

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Kokomo, IN
    ahhh...okay. I thought we were still talking about the 226

We are. We're talking about the P226 Blackwater Tactical. It's a little more suped up than the regular P226.

I've been getting really good reviews about this gun from just about everyone. For those of you who haven't run across it yet, there's a youtube channel that a guy runs doing pretty in depth gun reviews and shows himself shooting them on some private ranges. Very interesting. Just search "nutnfancy" on youtube.

Bigkeger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The first gun I ever bought was a P226R. When I saw the Blackwater 226 I thought I had gone to heaven.

I just wish they had made it or had an option for it with a DAK trigger. I have over that last two years gone away from the DA/SA setup and am just shooting DA and DAO.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg

Enjoy!

I seen it on Sig's website with 4 mags at $1300. Either way, I'm happy with what I paid.

SIGFAN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    I have the second edition Black Water Tactical that has 20 round magazines and I love it. I special ordered it and had to wait 5 months before it arived. I have never shot a better handling or more accurate auto pistol. It is worth saving your money and paying a premium because it a gun you will own for life. Buy once, Cry once.

Top Bottom