• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    You are ALMOST correct good sir....We will include guns made in 1990 as well that are stamped W. German....Because that is what my newly acquired one is....and I dont want to be left out of the West German Sig fanboy club ;):D

Oops, my bad. Typo. S/B 1998. KJ was the last "real" year.

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Sig snobs. You´re almost as bad as HK snobs.

Almost makes me want to buy Tupperware in .45 gap.

I own both HKs and Sigs ;)....and owned many a glo..Tupperware ;) Are we bad, yep. Is it ok? Yep. Like I said, I like GUNS in general. I just like some better than others. Also, idk why, I like the history aspect behind Sig's. I just think they have a cool story behind, and cool history in general. Nothing wrong with other guns, they just don't appeal to me as much as Sigs and HKs :D...and I know some people think it's an arrogance, or look at me and money type deal, but I consider the guns A.) Self defense options and B.) My hobby. So atleast for me I try not to boast and gloat over the price of them, it is what it is, and they make me happy! Everyone has their vices!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    As most of the serious Sig collectors in the country know, I'm a P228 fanatic. I currently own 36 of them, including 5 pristine nickel guns. 28 are collector guns that have never been fired. The other 8 are fired every chance I get. IMO, they are the best production handgun yet made. When we say P228, to be clear, we're discussing the ones made prior to 1988. The ones called P228s today are in name only.

I have a gray box P228 Sig with Trij night sights never fired safe queen.

BLASPHEMY!
    how and any man own a sig and NOT shoot it!!
    thats like being married to megan fox and not consummating the marriage!! its like wipeing before you poop it just dont make sense!!

dammit men i know ammo is in short supply but for the love of god man sig sauer's are made to shoot!!! bring'em to me i'll shoot em!

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Sig snobs. You´re almost as bad as HK snobs.

Almost makes me want to buy Tupperware in .45 gap.

Really SIG people aren't snobs they rarely say anything unless asked they are the quite professionals if you will. Glock folks tell you all about "their choice" Like that crazy cat lady down the street. S&W M&P folks are somewhere in between!

The 45 GAP is blastfamy....the only thng good about it is I could run it through my 625 if I wanted to buy factory ammo the last few months!:D

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    BLASPHEMY!
    how and any man own a sig and NOT shoot it!!
    thats like being married to megan fox and not consummating the marriage!! its like wipeing before you poop it just dont make sense!!

dammit men i know ammo is in short supply but for the love of god man sig sauer's are made to shoot!!! bring'em to me i'll shoot em!

Those that don't shoot it must be doing it for GunsAmerica. Maybe they want that unshot SIG to be in the same price range as that pre ban AK 47 Sniper rifle:laugh: (and I'm talking pre December 2012 pricing)

Top Bottom