• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    So they refused to make a modular pistol, because "hey, we're Glock, we're perfect, and you just need to buy what we tell you to." Then the Army said "Fine, we'll just buy the Sig, then."
    So now Glock is saying "That's not fair, we're totally making a modular pistol now."

And I thought Gaston was a smart businessman. You don't show up on the honeymoon and tell the bride you do love her after all.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    So they refused to make a modular pistol, because "hey, we're Glock, we're perfect, and you just need to buy what we tell you to." Then the Army said "Fine, we'll just buy the Sig, then."
    So now Glock is saying "That's not fair, we're totally making a modular pistol now."

Hahahaha. Looks like it

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany

And I thought Gaston was a smart businessman. You don't show up on the honeymoon and tell the bride you do love her after all.
    That's pretty much my observations of Glock and Glock reps over the years. Guess it didn't work with the military. Weren't they the ones who started the "limp wristing" bs?

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    The bid was for a specific time, and I do not see where you can come back later after the bid has been awarded and claim that you *will* have a product that meets the spec coming out later and protest the award. Crazy...

Top Bottom