• ...and so much more!
  • tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Saw buzzards just south of Fort Wayne yesterday and kill deers (spelling?) just outside my house.. and paper whites poking up through the snow
    what have you seen??

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Haven’t heard them yet but the spring peepers are soon to come. Taking grandkids to the woods and pond today to check things out..
    Soon we are cutting buckeye trees.. first to emerge in early spring. Have way too many in the woods.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Our frozen daffodils are looking better than they did a few days. Grass is starting to get a little more green. Haven't seen any trees starting to bud but if the temps hold I'd say that could happen very soon. And our bucks have finally dropped their antlers!

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I was out all day with the grandkids.. multiple flocks of Sandhills.. then we saw redwing blackbirds, grackles and the Horses are losing their winter coat too. I know it’s early but still encouraging.
    Grandkids helped pick up sticks to make a fire so we could cook hot dogs and they rode their bikes and went home exhausted.. it was a beautiful day

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Must be spring. The bats aren't hibernating anymore. Just spent the last 30mins chasing a bat out of my basement. Just finished doing some ammo count and reorganizing. Sat down to read a few things I had found and a bat starts flying around my basement. That's something I won't soon forget. Felt like Dan Aykroyd or Jon Candy there for a few. Still not sure where it came from as its a sealed, half finished basement. I just hope there isnt anymore... Crazy :poop:!

Top Bottom