• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Meister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'd call the PD and ask them the best course of action. Personally, I'd head down there and get my fingerprints done as well as drop the paperwork off with a short cover letter. Then come pick it up after it's processed. Remember that the Form 4 has to be the front and back of one page. Many, including myself, have made that error in the past.

brutalone

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Westside Indianapolis
    as of 1 January..... there is a new chief in place of the one who decided it would be wise to deny gun owners rights....... I am taking him some papers in 2 weeks ..... we will see which side of the lines his politics fall....

mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    keeping the thread going update

well I had a minor delay with getting the forms from the seller but i should have them in hand early this week.

I placed a call to the police chief this morning and left a message with his secratry so I will let you guys know how that goes and when I get the forms signed my goal is out to the atf this week.

mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    just a heads up I got my forms back today signed for a mg and suppressor took a while and i know for a fact they keep a record of it which i dont really like but o well

Meister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Greenwood
    I don't pretend to know everything about this stuff, which is why I'll ask this:

If it's perfectly legal, why would any police chief have the "option" to inject his political views relating to signing the forms?

That's how the law is written. There are ways to go around this, but most choose not to.

dleach1988

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2011
    the silencer is going to have to wait now lol. I used my tax check on a Daniel Defense V3. I'll have to save up again to get an osprey for my fnp 45T

Top Bottom