• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I am thinking about coming out tomorrow for the match. I have never shot in a match like this and want to make sure I have everything I need. I plan on using my Glock 35 with a 9mm conversion barrel. I think this falls into the limited category? Also do I need to have a USPSA membership to shoot?

Holster & 3 mag pouch's. Do not have to be a member. Round count now 212.

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    Do you have to qualify to shoot the rest of the match or is that just used to put people into different classes?

No, you'll sign in and pay. Then you will sign up in a squad of 10 or so shooters.
    Your squad will shoot each stage. Then rotate to the next stage.
    Make sure to bring around 300 rounds. (You'll shoot at least 200 of them)

Classifier stage scores will be uploaded to uspsa for member class rankings. However the classifier stage does count for the match as well.

Topshelf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 15, 2017
    New Albany
    No, you'll sign in and pay. Then you will sign up in a squad of 10 or so shooters.
    Your squad will shoot each stage. Then rotate to the next stage.
    Make sure to bring around 300 rounds. (You'll shoot at least 200 of them)

Classifier stage scores will be uploaded to uspsa for member class rankings. However the classifier stage does count for the match as well.

Thanks for the help. I just want to be as informed as possible before I get there.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Do you have to qualify to shoot the rest of the match or is that just used to put people into different classes?

Classifier stages are for estabishing a classification for USPSA members in their chosen division. You do not have to qualify to shoot the match. Show up and enjoy a shooting sport. A portion of Your match fee is paid to USPSA for updating members classifier scores. Take advantage of being a USPSA member, join USPSA and start your chosen division classification base line.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Thanks to all the Silver Creek crew for a great match.
    Congrats Dave I came home with 3 unused moonclips. That's a record for a club match:rockwoot:. Actually the Revolver Nationals 3 years ago was just a few rounds more than this match. I hope everybody realizes how lucky and good we have it in our area to have matches of this caliber every weekend in Indiana and Kentucky.

Great squad...........I think.............. the Misfits were in rare form today with several fresh victims to harass. :runaway:

Topshelf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 15, 2017
    New Albany
    Just want to thank Silver Creek for a great match and great crew. Also want to thank everyone there that helped me out and gave me plenty to work on before my next match. I can't wait for the next match.

Top Bottom