• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Thanks to all the Silver Creek crew for a great match.
    Congrats Dave I came home with 3 unused moonclips. That's a record for a club match:rockwoot:. Actually the Revolver Nationals 3 years ago was just a few rounds more than this match. I hope everybody realizes how lucky and good we have it in our area to have matches of this caliber every weekend in Indiana and Kentucky.

Great squad...........I think.............. the Misfits were in rare form today with several fresh victims to harass. :runaway:

Very fun match. Misfits were in top form. A lot of fun shooting. Another precedent setting match. High round count high HF stages were a blast. Not our typical July match. Thanks to John, Dan, Rich, Kevin, Brian and the RO's who helped make the match happen. New carports provided great shade. Thanks to the Sellersburg Boy scouts who built shooting bench's for SCCC. Always looking for fresh new stages to setup. SCCC has invested a lot into range work and props. We will continue to upgrade our facility. Thanks for joining us for a fun day of shooting.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom