• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    This is my "new to me" transferable Early MkI Stemple 76/45. The Stemple 76/45 is a .45ACP based SMG version of the 9mm Smith & Wesson Mod. 76 which was based off of the 9mm Swedish K which was a simple effect weapon and one that was widely used by the U.S. Navy Seals in Vietnam.

I have video on my phone if I could ever figure out how to download it to my computer. It runs smoooooth as butta' though. :)

It could probably use a good park job, but I don't think the rubber on the wire stock will come off without taking out the rivits so I think I will just live with the original finish.

The Stemple came as a MkI, MkII & MkIII. I personally only like the looks of the original MkI's like this one and have heard horror stories about the MkII and MkIII's performance and quality.

Enjoy!!!

DSC_3993.jpg

DSC_4000.jpg

DSC_4003.jpg

DSC_4005.jpg

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Takes grease gun mags? Nifty. In fact, the whole mag housing looks like it was lifted off a M3A1.

No, Sparky it is a fully transferable gun.

Yep CarmelHP, some Steples take modifiefd grease gun mags and some, like mine, take unmodified grease gun mags. There is also a 9mm Soumi conversion kit that converts them to take 9mm Soumi drums. And of coarse the STG soumi conversions all start as as stemples.

Im keeping mine bone stock, unless I moly coat it black to match the planned Thompson Machined custom unflutted .45 SG suppressor with Stemple mount that it will eventually get.

Top Bottom