• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    This is my "new to me" transferable Early MkI Stemple 76/45. The Stemple 76/45 is a .45ACP based SMG version of the 9mm Smith & Wesson Mod. 76 which was based off of the 9mm Swedish K which was a simple effect weapon and one that was widely used by the U.S. Navy Seals in Vietnam.

I have video on my phone if I could ever figure out how to download it to my computer. It runs smoooooth as butta' though. :)

It could probably use a good park job, but I don't think the rubber on the wire stock will come off without taking out the rivits so I think I will just live with the original finish.

The Stemple came as a MkI, MkII & MkIII. I personally only like the looks of the original MkI's like this one and have heard horror stories about the MkII and MkIII's performance and quality.

Enjoy!!!

DSC_3993.jpg

DSC_4000.jpg

DSC_4003.jpg

DSC_4005.jpg

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Takes grease gun mags? Nifty. In fact, the whole mag housing looks like it was lifted off a M3A1.

No, Sparky it is a fully transferable gun.

Yep CarmelHP, some Steples take modifiefd grease gun mags and some, like mine, take unmodified grease gun mags. There is also a 9mm Soumi conversion kit that converts them to take 9mm Soumi drums. And of coarse the STG soumi conversions all start as as stemples.

Im keeping mine bone stock, unless I moly coat it black to match the planned Thompson Machined custom unflutted .45 SG suppressor with Stemple mount that it will eventually get.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    evolevo
    Top Bottom