Since when is 9mm FMJ going for $.40/round?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Two cases available at this link:

https://bulkmunitions.com/gun-store...Seek&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=Product Feed

At 74 cents per Rd. this one may actually last a few minutes.

OOS...lol

That's why I stocked up on them and other components 4 years ago. Gonna be a while before I can use them all up.

Yeah, I have close to 6k small pistol and 6k large pistol and enough factory ammo that I don't need to use them. Even sold 1k of sm pistol to a friend at a pre covid price so he could experiment with subsonic 9mm.

I was just getting at the fact that for those who are unprepared, reloading is probably a less viable solution than finding factory loads and paying the price.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    OOS...lol

Yeah, I have close to 6k small pistol and 6k large pistol and enough factory ammo that I don't need to use them. Even sold 1k of sm pistol to a friend at a pre covid price so he could experiment with subsonic 9mm.

I was just getting at the fact that for those who are unprepared, reloading is probably a less viable solution than finding factory loads and paying the price.
    "arley"..... Is that you?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    Saw an article somewhere this week with a rep from Vista Outdoors, but I can't remember where. I think that is a parent company for several ammunition brands. The rep stated that there is NO SHORTAGE of any components, and they are making ammo as fast as they can. People are paying silly amounts for any and all ammunition and there is not really a true shortage. There is likely more ammunition out there than there has ever been, its just demand has gone insane. If you have enough for defensive uses, stop buying bulk right now. This is not the time to stock up for the next 3 IDPA/USPSA seasons. I have been selling ammo at pre-pandemic prices to people all week and giving a lot to family as well.

This is a great time to work on dry-firing, weapon manipulations, and reloads. Maybe it's time to pull out a .22 and work on basic trigger control and have some inexpensive fun!

Top Bottom