• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Why do they always live in such filth? You would think the meth would give them energy to clean?

They want to plan Conspiracy to Commit Murder but they do not even have the discipline to pick the trash out of their front yards?

yep.jpg

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Six people charged after allegedly plotting to abduct, kill Michigan Gov. Whitmer

...Six men were charged in Michigan Thursday for allegedly plotting to abduct and kill Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, as well as other political figures.

In early 2020, the FBI became aware through social media that a group of individuals were discussing the violent overthrow of certain government and law-enforcement components, according to the criminal complaint obtained by Fox News...

Meh... imagine that.

You start acting like a tyrant and folks start treating you like one.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Trump did respond to this incident, in his typical manner:

A5m34TE.jpg

I expect that his disavowing of this plot will be ignored, just like Charlottesville.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Why do they always live in such filth? You would think the meth would give them energy to clean?

They want to plan Conspiracy to Commit Murder but they do not even have the discipline to pick the trash out of their front yards?

That's why they couldn't get away with it. :):

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    amazing how thr guy shooting up congressional softball game doesn't seem to matter much.

Not to dismiss it, because that was a serious tragic situation. The difference, is that it was a lone gunman with his own set of beliefs from which he acted. Comparatively, 13 guys organizing a conspiracy, and attempting to bring in other groups, can be a tad bit more dangerous if their plans come to fruitation.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    amazing how thr guy shooting up congressional softball game doesn't seem to matter much.
    And how the lady trying to send ricin poison thru the mail and tried to drive to the whitehouse armed was just dismissed by the media. But, some people are ok making excuses and voting for corruption.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Not to dismiss it, because that was a serious tragic situation. The difference, is that it was a lone gunman with his own set of beliefs from which he acted. Comparatively, 13 guys organizing a conspiracy, and attempting to bring in other groups, can be a tad bit more dangerous if their plans come to fruitation.
    13? Did they discover more? I thought I read 6 or 7 guys?

Regardless, they’re jackasses. Hope justice is swift

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    To get a crack or meth head to clean you have to use THC in the mix to mellow them out enough to follow directions. You would have better luck just dosing them with LSD. Then directing them.

yep.jpg

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    There used to be a pretty active militia group up there but it fell apart several years go. They had an internet radio station that I think I remember being called the Liberty Tree.

How can we forget the ever popular "Mark from Michigan"?

Too bad Linda Thompson is gone, they could blame her.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Guys. It's a single incident by a bunch of idiots. No one thinks they are card-carrying republicans and Trump shouldn't have to "disavow" them. They are idiots.

No need to do "whatabouts".

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Guys. It's a single incident by a bunch of idiots. No one thinks they are card-carrying republicans and Trump shouldn't have to "disavow" them. They are idiots.

No need to do "whatabouts".

This. Can’t rep you again but 100% this.

Obviously, I posted about the ricin poison, but that was more to point out media sweeping instances under the rug and focusing on another. I don’t think democrat politicians are responsible when some nut job shoots up a baseball field, and I don’t believe republicans are responsible when some nut job blows up Oklahoma City.

People are idiots, this is why we carry to protect ourselves. I’d never be in the middle of a mass shooting and yell “are you democrat or republican” before engaging the threat.

Top Bottom