• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It occurs to me that if the conspirators had been Muslim extremists, the media would be asking what Whitmer did to make them so angry. Either that’s an illegitimate question always, or worthy of being asked now.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    It occurs to me that if the conspirators had been Muslim extremists, the media would be asking what Whitmer did to make them so angry. Either that’s an illegitimate question always, or worthy of being asked now.
    With all due respect, aren't you the one who posted the link to the FBI charging document, which is a public record? So, we know what Whitmer did to make them angry. So you are being disingenuous.

Taking your own example, and how this has played out from the Bataclan to the Pulse Nightclub: if these were Muslim extremists we would be told that we don't know what the motive was. Then we would be told that we can't judge all Muslims by the conduct of a handful of individuals. We would have other, non-extremist Muslims interviewed sharing their disgust at the actions of these few individuals. We would then be told that any attempts to conflate these with extremists with non-extremists is bigoted and only being done for political purposes.

But you aren't concerned about these knuckledraggers being branded as right wing, or supportive of Trump, even after video shows they felt the same way about Trump as they do about Whitmer, a month before the election. Now, a legitimate question is, why is that?

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    What makes Kamala Harris a “radical?” Or better yet, can you explain exactly what that is, because it seems like a catch all for anyone who isn’t supporting Trump or is a Democrat.

Kamala and campaign staffers promoted bail fund for violent rioting criminals. Radical in my book.

raider600

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Beech Grove
    https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...nap-michigan-gov-gretchen-whitmer/5922301002/

The plot also included at least seven members of a Michigan militia known as the Wolverine Watchmen accused by state officials on Thursday of targeting police, making threats to "instigate civil war" and helping to plan Whitmer's kidnapping, according to state and federal officials.

"Targeting police" Just some good ol boys right? Someone nailed it earlier. They sullied the term militia. These were absolute dolts. I'd even say domestic terrorists. They even built an IED, and tested it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kamala and campaign staffers promoted bail fund for violent rioting criminals. Radical in my book.

Not a fan of the Constitution, eh? I say that tongue in cheek. We’re gonna go off in the weeds on this one, because I have strong opinions about bail. I’d direct you to the 8th Amendment, and ask what that means to you? In my opinion, if a person has committed so heinous a crime, then don’t give them bail. If the court does decide to give them bail, then they per the 8th should be able to afford it; if they can’t, then that is excessive. I don’t see how allowing a person the opportunity to make bail (whether it’s true of Harris and her staffers or not) is indicative of being a radical, especially since a metric ton of people with bail can’t afford them.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    :rolleyes:

hofund.jpg

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    radical to me means "very different" or "extreme"

she is firdt or second most liberal in the senate. she wants to transform this country into something else. she's radical

raider600

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Why does it matter who these guys are affiliated with? I had another forum praising their actions, while at the same time condemning BLM or antifa.

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    What makes Kamala Harris a “radical?” Or better yet, can you explain exactly what that is, because it seems like a catch all for anyone who isn’t supporting Trump or is a Democrat.

Kamala Harris meets with Jacob Blake (Kenosha) in hospital stating that she is "proud of him". Jacob Blake, assault & battery with deadly force against law enforcement called to violent crime.

And she is not radical?????

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So the radical Anarchists began planning this back before May, but Whitmer is blaming Trump's debate performance where he (per Gretchen and the other Dems) failed to satisfactorily condemn White Supremacists... So how does that work?

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    Not a fan of the Constitution, eh? I say that tongue in cheek. We’re gonna go off in the weeds on this one, because I have strong opinions about bail. I’d direct you to the 8th Amendment, and ask what that means to you? In my opinion, if a person has committed so heinous a crime, then don’t give them bail. If the court does decide to give them bail, then they per the 8th should be able to afford it; if they can’t, then that is excessive. I don’t see how allowing a person the opportunity to make bail (whether it’s true of Harris and her staffers or not) is indicative of being a radical, especially since a metric ton of people with bail can’t afford them.

You somehow convinced anyone here that she is not radical with this logic?

People have a constitutional right to bail that is not excessive. What does that have to do with illustrating where her mindset is?

She beats the drums of violent riots. At a time when this country had multiple cities with large areas burning or uncontrolled riots, she praises the "protests" and states they should not stop. She was speaking to the "mostly peaceful rioters"? Ok, keep telling yourself that.

Kamala Harris, radical.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    These radical Democrats are using paying bail money as incentives for these domestic terrorists to commit crimes.
    That is wrong and imo borderline crininal

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You somehow convinced anyone here that she is not radical with this logic?

People have a constitutional right to bail that is not excessive. What does that have to do with illustrating where her mindset is?

She beats the drums of violent riots. At a time when this country had multiple cities with large areas burning or uncontrolled riots, she praises the "protests" and states they should not stop. She was speaking to the "mostly peaceful rioters"? Ok, keep telling yourself that.

Kamala Harris, radical.

You provided the example, and I addressed it. You called her radical, I just asked for something indicative of such.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kamala Harris meets with Jacob Blake (Kenosha) in hospital stating that she is "proud of him". Jacob Blake, assault & battery with deadly force against law enforcement called to violent crime.

And she is not radical?????

No, Ms Harris did not meet with Blake, and the comment you’re referring was told to media by Blake’s lawyer. So we’re in a pickle. Either you believe Blake’s lawyer recollection, whilst disregarding his defense of Blake, or believe that he’s a lawyer willing to do anything to cast a favorable light on his client. :dunno:
    in either case, that doesn’t make her a radical.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This is a bit tinfoil TT.
    Tinfoil Really? When I see violent domestic terrorists who are throwing molotov cocktails, frozen water bottles, commercial grade fireworks, at the police, and burning down buildings, with bail fund phone numbers written on their arms, to me a rational fact based thinking person, it is pretty clear what is going on. And it certainly isnt tin foil thinking.
    The fact that these left domestic terrorists are well funded and even protected in Democrat ran cities is pretty obvious that it contributes to their illegal actions.

The funders need prosecuted

Top Bottom