• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    All the things I miss out on since I canceled my cable tv... Such as live, on-air endorsements for human microchipping.

I'll take mine right in my forehead.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjkHiuQZ7pI[/ame]

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Lady, if you can't remember what medications your husband is on, how about getting a freakin' smart phone and keep the information in a special file. Both of them use lack of memory as the reason for getting this procedure. What ever happened writing down important information and keeping it in a wallet or purse?! :xmad:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Lady, if you can't remember what medications your husband is on, how about getting a freakin' smart phone and keep the information in a special file. Both of them use lack of memory as the reason for getting this procedure. What ever happened writing down important information and keeping it in a wallet or purse?! :xmad:

Same reason so many idiots can't even get around their own town without a GPS.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    wait... stoplight? you mean you don't have them on every single street corner?!??! how do you manage to know when you go without a light telling you?

my next major rant will prolly be about the absolute idiots that can't manage an effing 4way stop sign.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    LOL, that's funny because I actually live close to a town that only has 1 stop light...Every time I drive through it I think of the movie Gummo.

lol me and my brother keep telling his wife that movie is a documentary about the town she grew up in...shes from Ohio but where she grew up isn't quite as classy as Xenia. Love that movie btw.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    LOL, that's funny because I actually live close to a town that only has 1 stop light...Every time I drive through it I think of the movie Gummo.

we didnt have any stop lights where I grew up. i loved it.

People who get this kind of stuff done are the stupid people of the world. they might be book smart, but they lack common sense.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    O...M....F....G.....

Why force people into subjugation when they will willingly clamp the manacles on themselves?

Geeze Louize.... this is one of the scarriest/most saddening things I've seen recently.

Wonder how much cash it would take to pay that group that hacked Sony's PSN to hack the network that reads/controls these chips and start a website that shows all the info online?

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    They sell thumb drives at Wal-Greens specifically for the purpose of containing your medical information. You carry it around your neck.

I guess getting it injected is just more convenient though.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I like the idea.... for everyone one else though. I would entertain it more if it was on the forehead.... I guess the technology hasn't caught up with prophecy yet ;)

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    You can have the mark of the beast on your right hand or forehead. Your choice.

Oh, and that's only for commerce, not medical info, but we're on the right track!

Come on apocolypse!!!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    People who get this kind of stuff done are the stupid people of the world. they might be book smart, but they lack common sense.

Very true part in bold! Sadly this is fairly rampant anymore, so many people are school smart, but have little to no common sense. As I always say common sense isn't so common anymore. :(

I can't believe people would willingly do this, they are absolutely bonkers! There are so many other ways to store this info somewhere, why would you do this? :dunno::n00b:

Top Bottom