• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Very true part in bold! Sadly this is fairly rampant anymore, so many people are school smart, but have little to no common sense. As I always say common sense isn't so common anymore. :(

I can't believe people would willingly do this, they are absolutely bonkers! There are so many other ways to store this info somewhere, why would you do this? :dunno::n00b:

Crazy "what if" scenarios (which will never happen) that are used to scare people into giving up their liberty and privacy.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    It would actually be a great idea if it weren't an implant. If people with special medical needs had a one of the bracelets with a chip in it I think it would be good for the elderly and children. Many of the people who got those chips can also add cancer to their medical history, since a bunch of the chips had to be removed due to cancerous tumors growing around the chip.....:rolleyes:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    So people here are upset about personal freedom now? What happened to defending drug use because it's a person's right to decide what to do to their body? What happened to thinking suicide should be okay because it's a person's own choice to do it. If somebody wants to implant herself with a microchip/cover their body with tattoos/get metal objects inserted through their body parts I don't see why it's anybody else's business. Isn't that what people here support?

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    So people here are upset about personal freedom now? What happened to defending drug use because it's a person's right to decide what to do to their body? What happened to thinking suicide should be okay because it's a person's own choice to do it. If somebody wants to implant herself with a microchip/cover their body with tattoos/get metal objects inserted through their body parts I don't see why it's anybody else's business. Isn't that what people here support?
    You are absolutely right about the freedom to what you want to your body. But we all know the problems is sooner or later they will try to make everyone do it because it is better for the kids and the people. Think of the lives it will save...blah blah blah

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA

People are free to do what they will. My issue is that this WILL be mandatory at some point. :ar15:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

You confuse pro-freedom with pro-drug-use. I support legalizing drugs, but not promoting addiction. Same goes with chipping humans. I don't want a ban on microchips, but I will definitely criticize people who do it.

That's how the Free Market knocks bad products off the market. Instead of banning them with Big Government, you expose foolish and unsafe practices, educate people, and they stop buying the products.

See? If you want a chip, get one. I don't plan on breaking down your door and having you arrested because of it. But, if you post it on YouTube I'll find it and make fun of it. ;)

Top Bottom