• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NickL45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Springfield-armory Hellcat in a strong side OWB holster or a pocket holster. I carry it with the 13 round mag in it and a spare 15 round mag in a Sticky vertical carrier on my weak side. Very comfortable and concealable.

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010

He mentions cheap ammo with hard primers. I'm very curious if it was 'remanufactured' ammo that had rifle primers. I've run tests in my reloads, and some SR primers are a complete NO-GO in the P365's, some get mixed results. CCI SRP runs 100% through both P365's.
    I have not had any problems with pistol primers.

I think its the depth of the strike, not a light strike, at least in mine. Hmmm... When the P365 first came out, the internet experts made a huge deal out of 'primer drag' marks, and SIG responded with a change to the striker. Now we have misfires with some primers.

Thanks Internet Experts!

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    He mentions cheap ammo with hard primers. I'm very curious if it was 'remanufactured' ammo that had rifle primers. I've run tests in my reloads, and some SR primers are a complete NO-GO in the P365's, some get mixed results. CCI SRP runs 100% through both P365's.
    I have not had any problems with pistol primers.

I think its the depth of the strike, not a light strike, at least in mine. Hmmm... When the P365 first came out, the internet experts made a huge deal out of 'primer drag' marks, and SIG responded with a change to the striker. Now we have misfires with some primers.

Thanks Internet Experts!

At least the primer drag is gone for people looking at their brass , it helped with my OCD as my 2018 had primer drag but my 2021 P365X does not. I have not experienced any failures to fire with either gun however, but I generally don't shoot reloads unless they are my own (and I use federal primers).

Top Bottom