Small Pistol Primers in .45acp Experience?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    If I were to ever acquire a significant amount of SPP .45 brass, I wouldn’t hesitate to reload it. I just figured I would use magnum SPP. I accidentally picked up a couple thousand Mag SPP primers a couple of years ago and need to use them for something.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Speaking of powders does anyone know of or have seen any Greendot??!

That’s my go to for 38 special I’ve tried some others but just not doing it for me. TYIA
    I have a new pound of it, new old stock in the cardboard container. Never opened.
    Are you going to the Tipto Show tomorrow by chance?

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I have a new pound of it, new old stock in the cardboard container. Never opened.
    Are you going to the Tipto Show tomorrow by chance?
    Thanks but No I will be unable to. I am buried with being labor for my Wife’s canvas painting business. She got booked for Sat,Sun and a Mon show because of an eclipse party in Brazil.

And a little far for me to drive between. No worries I’ll catch up sometime thanks though much appreciated

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Thanks but No I will be unable to. I am buried with being labor for my Wife’s canvas painting business. She got booked for Sat,Sun and a Mon show because of an eclipse party in Brazil.

And a little far for me to drive between. No worries I’ll catch up sometime thanks though much appreciated
    No worries, its been sitting on the shelf for awhile now. I haven't loaded with Blue or Green Dot in a long time. Let me know if your ever heading east.

Top Bottom