• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ajrich

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Anderson
    Stopped in Plainfield Shooting Supplies today and walked out with a new M&P9C. Made it out to the range and it is very accurate too!!
    IMG_20110829_224817.jpg

darthfader

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    NWI
    nice pistol. is the trigger grainy. sometimes they come with grainy triggers. you can either replace with an apex trigger (costs money-quick fix) or send it back to smith and wesson for free. i like the m&p series. ive got a 9 pro series.

ajrich

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Anderson
    nice pistol. is the trigger grainy. sometimes they come with grainy triggers. you can either replace with an apex trigger (costs money-quick fix) or send it back to smith and wesson for free. i like the m&p series. ive got a 9 pro series.

The trigger is very smooth with a nice clean break to it. I put 100 trouble free rounds of Nosler hollow point reloads throuh which is what I carry.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    +1 on the Apex. I had the defensive carry package installed in my M&P9c. Which is what I've been carrying now. The Apex makes a HUGE difference!

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Congrats on the new purchase! Ive played around with a M&P9C once or twice.. and to me they make great concealed carry guns or fun range toys. :D

jcharrison05

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2011
    Richmond
    My wife isnt into guns at all either how do i help change that situation? not to change the subject. I own the sd40 and am looking to upgrade to the m&p 9 or xd soon any recommendations?

ajrich

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Anderson
    I can't figure out how to change the situation with the wife. I would go with the M&P over the XD. I shot both at the range before I made a decision. Plus the M&P seemed easier to carry in my opinion

Top Bottom