• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I can't figure out how to change the situation with the wife. I would go with the M&P over the XD. I shot both at the range before I made a decision. Plus the M&P seemed easier to carry in my opinion

I am just like you. I was looking at the XD......went and shot one and left very disappointed. I shot the MP.....walked back in and said I'll take it. I did try a non-pro model too...but the Pro trigger was sooooooo much smoother.... :)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    It was a pleasant buying experience at Plainfield Shooting Suppiles too

PSS is a good shop. I've checked the M&P compacts out a few times. I wouldn't mind having one. I'd want one without the safety, but that is the nice thing about the M&P's, there are many variations.

ajrich

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Anderson
    I think the safety can be easily removed from what I have researched. I don't use the safety when carrying. I just leave it off for now.

Bob45

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Metamora
    Ive got one too, actually got it at Plainfield also. Its an early one but I have had no problems at all. Get a good holster, and some nite sites, and its a great carry weapon, get some full size mags, some grip adaptors for them, a light and laser combination and its a great home defense gun. Does anyone know which APEX parts are recomedned, and how much they would cost to buy and have installed. Im not sure I will do it because I havent had any problems, but I may

ajrich

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Anderson
    I have a blackhawk serpa for open carry and a crossbreed supertuck for concealed carry. I had both these holsters from my Sigma and they both work for this pistol too.

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    I've been looking at the M&P variants for a while now. There's almost too many to choose from. :) I really wanted the XGRIP version and was settled on a 9mm since that's what my SMG is in and I figured I had thousands of rounds sitting there. Luckily nobody locally could get me one. I say that because after 2 days of looking I found out about the 40 - 9mm conversion. That settled that. Screw the 9 get the 40 and a barrel. Still nobody could get me a XGRIP version. :( Then I told my buddy about a new local shop I've been wanting to go check out. Come to find out he knew the owner. So off we go right then and there. Not only did he get what I wanted, he made me a sweet deal on a trade in of a pistol I seldom shoot any more. Sold another that was getting little use as well. In the end I shelled out $25 for a 40c XGRIP. Ordered the 9mm barrel and a couple of mags as well. We picked it up today and came straight back to my place to give it a test drive. Out of the first 15 rnds only 2 strayed out of the 9/10 rings. Hey what can I say I'm trying to get used to my bifocals. I'm very happy with the M&P. :rockwoot: Now I just need to find a holster and it will be my new CW.

Top Bottom