• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    anyone that has not heard, they are saying 4-10 inchs of snow for central indiana and 3-6 for southern ind. Just stopped at foods plus in Seymour (always stop on sat.morning) and it's a madhouse:xmad:, why do everyone panic because of what the weather service says? Me all I stopped for was the newspaper.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Was just at Meijer doing my regular shopping and it didn't seem busier than normal. Will probably be packed this afternoon since all the Sunday shoppers will be out today.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    We will get snow for one reason... I sold my truck with the plow last week. Plain and simple.

What is it about a snow storm that makes people want french toast? I mean, bread, eggs, milk... Ingredients for French Toast. I dont get it.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    We will get snow for one reason... I sold my truck with the plow last week. Plain and simple.

What is it about a snow storm that makes people want french toast? I mean, bread, eggs, milk... Ingredients for French Toast. I dont get it.

Cinnamon too...

EDIT: Wait... I'm out of cinnamon... (PANIC!) Off to the Store! :laugh:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Cinnamon too...

EDIT: Wait... I'm out of cinnamon... (PANIC!) Off to the Store! :laugh:

Don't forget the syrup and powdered sugar.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The line to turn into greenwood Walmart on county line extends north on Emerson through the light. SAMs is crazy now, sent the wife in and me and kids are hunkered down in the car watching Robots.

47 and sunny, surely no snow is coming. It's spring!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'm just ready for temps to be where they're supposed to be for late March!!!

This is pretty cool! Shows the percentage of today's 24-hour period and historical averages of where the temperatures are. This is for indianapolis.

http://weatherspark.com/averages/31821/3/23/Indianapolis-United-States

CDB8D89F-0DA9-4E27-ABC8-D72E17C90358-15445-00000A1A292EDBFA_zps33420c75.jpg

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    WIBC just announce at 1:00 PM that the amount for Indianapolis is now 1 to 5 inches and will be the heaviest Sunday night through Monday morning.

The bottom line, is I'll report to you how much we got and when we got it Monday at 6:00 PM.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    We were supposed to fly out tomorrow but decided last night to try to bump it to today because of the weather. Any idea how hard it is to find a room the night before that doesn't cost a fortune in Miami?

coban

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    SW Indiana
    I took the tractor out and worked on the driveway today. It was a beautiful day and I hope that this next little cold snap will be it for this year. I'm looking forward to the weather being nice enough that I can do whatever I want outside. Seems like I've been pent up in the house for a long time but I'm sure in a couple of months I will be complaining about mowing grass.

Top Bottom