• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    The snow started around 8AM-ish in Fishers.

UFnUUXm.jpg

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I always have to remind my panicked wife and mother-in-law that they both live in town, work less than a quarter mile from work and a grocery store is only 2 blocks away. It's comical to watch them get all worked up when snow is predicted. They consider anything over 3" a major storm.

They're only predicting 1-3 for us this time and already they've been on the phone to each other twice in the last half hour talking about the winter storm coming.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I always have to remind my panicked wife and mother-in-law that they both live in town, work less than a quarter mile from work and a grocery store is only 2 blocks away. It's comical to watch them get all worked up when snow is predicted. They consider anything over 3" a major storm.

They're only predicting 1-3 for us this time and already they've been on the phone to each other twice in the last half hour talking about the winter storm coming.
    Oh yeah? I work less than a quarter mile from work as well. Storms are devastating for me though, I live about 25 miles from work. :):

Dry as a bone in Nashville/Columbus

Yep, nothin' here but kinda breezy.

+1 All we got a little bit of salt on the streets here in Greenwood.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Nothing here yet. I slept in today and got up expecting to see something. Anything. Nope. Not even a light dusting of snow on the ground. It is wicked windy outside though.

karatejoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2012
    Greenwood
    Only in Indiana can you see a person in the grocery store wearing a T- shirt and camo shorts buying 3 gallons of milk and several loaves of bread in anticipation of a snow storm.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The first wave of the "storm" wasn't much of anything. The second wave, (over in Illinois right now) is the part that's supposed to keep dumping on us. Just have to wait and see what happens.

Top Bottom