• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I finished the trailer this morning. And had the first lovemachine Hayless hayride this afternoon. My sons loved it, wife tolerated it

BUMo9bH.jpg

ka9E9ZX.jpg

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

I dunno if it’s legal, to have a hayride like that on the road. But the trailer is licensed, I have a battery mounted to the trailer so it has lights. Slow moving sign, even a USB rechargeable flashing beacon on the fenders.
    I’m trying to design a bench that will have seat belts. But I think that’ll take a while.

In this little town, the local PD is very friendly, so I don’t think anyone would say anything.

Nickbau5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2020
    Brownsburg
    Very nice tractor, my Grandpa is a big collector of antique tractors, he liked to buy them cheap when they were just rusted out, and then refurbish them, but unfortunately due to getting a pacemaker last year he hasn't been able to and has had to sell some of his ones that use a certain electric motor due to interfering with his pacemaker. He was always a common sight at any tractor pull up in north east IN. He had about 12 total before he had to get rid of a couple, but he still has my favorite, a blue Farmall F12. Here's also a pic of all his ones together guest staring my cousin.
    20190608_195012.jpg

20190608_121026.jpg

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Yesterday the old man wrapped up his year long project of restoring his grandpa's 110...

HLfx9j6l.jpg

EGf0XVLl.jpg

Doubt many of us are mowing our yards with tractors that will still be around in 55 years. Maybe by this time next year he'll have the deck done.:D

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Very nice tractor, my Grandpa is a big collector of antique tractors, he liked to buy them cheap when they were just rusted out, and then refurbish them, but unfortunately due to getting a pacemaker last year he hasn't been able to and has had to sell some of his ones that use a certain electric motor due to interfering with his pacemaker. He was always a common sight at any tractor pull up in north east IN. He had about 12 total before he had to get rid of a couple, but he still has my favorite, a blue Farmall F12. Here's also a pic of all his ones together guest staring my cousin.
    20190608_195012.jpg

20190608_121026.jpg

I spy with my little eye, a good looking Allis Chalmers C with a B seat.

Last edited:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I’m seeing a lot of nice antique tractors for sale on FB. Wish I had more money and a larger barn!

Just ordered rebuild kits for my hydraulic pump and touch control system. Got a leak going on, and I’d like to attempt to fix it.
    Looks like I’ll have to rebuild the carb as well.

Luckily these are the only things that need to be replaced, and inexpensive:)

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I just rebuilt my first carburetor. First time I have ever done anything like that.

Next step will be to rebuild the hydraulic pump, then the touch control hydraulic system. Then the Cub should be leak free. I’m thinking of replacing the manifold and putting a muffler on it. But I’m also tempted of tearing it all down and repainting it.

I dunno yet.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Crazy Indiana weather... almost 90 degrees here and you're plowing snow where you are! :):

But seriously, that's looking really nice!

Hah! Thanks.

I think it should be able to raise the blade higher. I’m assuming the front bumpers are interfering, since the blade is rubbing against them.
    I’m almost tempted to remove them. Which isn’t a big deal because I know they aren’t factory, were added on. But, I kinda like the history and the usage. Plus I like the looks, it gives it a little something-something.

I dunno.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Spring is finally here. So I thought this would be a good time to rebuild my hydraulic system.

I’m tired of the constant leaking and having to refill the hydraulic system every time I want to use it.

So I drained and pulled the Touch Control and Hydraulic pump off. And tore into them. Replacing every seal and o-ring I could find.

The hydraulic system works great now. Controls are very sensitive and fast. No more hesitation.

This was a first for me. I really haven’t torn into anything like this before. It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

Next step, new tires!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Spring is finally here. So I thought this would be a good time to rebuild my hydraulic system.

I’m tired of the constant leaking and having to refill the hydraulic system every time I want to use it.

So I drained and pulled the Touch Control and Hydraulic pump off. And tore into them. Replacing every seal and o-ring I could find.

The hydraulic system works great now. Controls are very sensitive and fast. No more hesitation.

This was a first for me. I really haven’t torn into anything like this before. It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

Next step, new tires!

Good work! I have never even used the hydraulics on my Allis. I suppose I will have to open the box and at least clean it up some day.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom