• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Snowman, I'm 10 minutes away from you. I don't reload for .40 cal, but I do load for other calibers. Holler if you want to join me for coffee, or range time.

shootinghoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    Indy
    Did Berry's have a table set up at the last 1500? I need to get some bullets for my 40 and I plan on going to the next show.

I don't know if it is technically a Barry's table, but there is a vendor that sells Barry's bullets. He's on the left side, towards the back.

strongcrow

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy Central
    +1 to this right here! :rockwoot:

I've used MG 124 grain fmj 9mm bullets plus their 230 grain FMJ and their 200 grain jacketed flat point and I don't think I'll even bother looking for another bullet manufacturer. They produce a quality product at a good price and sponsor and support all sorts of shooting sports. Shipping is free to any business and $5.00 USPS to a residence.

Montana Gold Bullet, Incorporated - Kalispell, Montana

I really like Montana Gold bullets, after loading Berry's for years. The keyhole shots from Berrys really bothered me. The HP cost the same so I am in the process of loading up a few thousand.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I really like Montana Gold bullets, after loading Berry's for years. The keyhole shots from Berrys really bothered me. The HP cost the same so I am in the process of loading up a few thousand.

I'm about ready to order my 2nd case of 9mm and my 5th case of .45 from them. Can't recommend them enough!

gixer454

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    Logansport
    I'm about ready to order my 2nd case of 9mm and my 5th case of .45 from them. Can't recommend them enough!

It looks like a good deal to order the bullets by the case. I don't need to order them 4000 at a time but I would be willing to go in with someone around the Logansport Area to buy in bulk and get a better price. Has anyone on here ever done that before?

Top Bottom