• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The liberal Houston Sheriff always tries to flame up racial tensions. Time will tell if there were others involved like the supposed "white guy with blue eyes" or if it was just this 20 year old black male acting on his own.

Motivation like this on the part of leadership I'll never understand. Does he want to look progressive on tv so badly that he's willing to risk destruction of property, tarnishing the city's image and risking the lives of the people who work for him.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm still not sure I buy that explanation. She even points to that video of the truck which wasn't involved, and says it clearly shows a white guy. If you look at the video, it doesn't show anything at all except a red pickup of some brand.

In such a traumatic situation, she may have simply identified the first face she saw afterwards, which isn't uncommon. I doubt, after the murder of her child, she wanted the actual murderer to escape justice, just so she could pin it on a white man.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In such a traumatic situation, she may have simply identified the first face she saw afterwards, which isn't uncommon. I doubt, after the murder of her child, she wanted the actual murderer to escape justice, just so she could pin it on a white man.

It wouldn't have been deliberate, but more like that she wanted it to be a white man. Kinda like unconscious bias. But, she doesn't deserve any blame for the wrong guy getting named initially. It's the racist **********s like Shaun King who deserve scorn. I'm sure he paid out the reward as promised. Oh wait. He deleted the tweet.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It wouldn't have been deliberate, but more like that she wanted it to be a white man. Kinda like unconscious bias. But, she doesn't deserve any blame for the wrong guy getting named initially. It's the racist **********s like Shaun King who deserve scorn. I'm sure he paid out the reward as promised. Oh wait. He deleted the tweet.

There is no indication that this was the case.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    On " The Gateway Pundit " this woman was at a Wal-Mart at about 6:30AM with her three kids to buy drugs and instead ripped off her dealer. The dealer was a Facebook friend and the second person arrested. She lied about the white guy, put her kids in danger, and I hope she loses her kids and faces mail time.

I sometimes wonder what percentage of homicides are drug related in Indy. I sure there is several members who could tell us. I'm sure that the percentage is high.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    On " The Gateway Pundit " this woman was at a Wal-Mart at about 6:30AM with her three kids to buy drugs and instead ripped off her dealer. The dealer was a Facebook friend and the second person arrested. She lied about the white guy, put her kids in danger, and I hope she loses her kids and faces mail time.

I sometimes wonder what percentage of homicides are drug related in Indy. I sure there is several members who could tell us. I'm sure that the percentage is high.

So just so I'm getting this straight, a woman with a drug habit, decides to go to Wal-Mart to buy drugs with her 3 kids (two whom are teens) at 6:30 in the morning. She rips off the dealer, who is her friend from facebook, and he then shoots into the car killing the youngest of her kids. She then decides to lie about it being a white guy to cover for the shooter? And this is what the Gateway Pundit is reporting?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    There is no indication that this was the case.

VVVVVVVVVV

On " The Gateway Pundit " this woman was at a Wal-Mart at about 6:30AM with her three kids to buy drugs and instead ripped off her dealer. The dealer was a Facebook friend and the second person arrested. She lied about the white guy, put her kids in danger, and I hope she loses her kids and faces mail time.......

Misdirection for the purpose of covering up her own misdeeds. She KNEW who was involved the entire time.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    So just so I'm getting this straight, a woman with a drug habit, decides to go to Wal-Mart to buy drugs with her 3 kids (two whom are teens) at 6:30 in the morning. She rips off the dealer, who is her friend from facebook, and he then shoots into the car killing the youngest of her kids. She then decides to lie about it being a white guy to cover for the shooter? And this is what the Gateway Pundit is reporting?

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Sorry I don't know how to do links to above.

She did not lie to protect him but herself. I come from a police family and I'm sure you know how this works.

He was not her friend on facebook but a facebook friend, big difference.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    I think Barney Fife could have told from the beginning that this women's story was going to turn out to be B.S. Feel bad for the little girl but the momma and these 2 men can ROT. Also a Rot out to the Media & the Houston Sheriff for constantly being a race baiter and hater of gun rights (every time their is a Houston killing he calls for more gun restrictions).

Top Bottom