• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think Barney Fife could have told from the beginning that this women's story was going to turn out to be B.S. Feel bad for the little girl but the momma and these 2 men can ROT. Also a Rot out to the Media & the Houston Sheriff for constantly being a race baiter and hater of gun rights (every time their is a Houston killing he calls for more gun restrictions).

What indication from the beginning of this story indicated that it was BS?

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove

One thing that didn't ring true to me was the claim that the red truck raced past them on the left and was shooting at them after the truck had passed the car. If you're driving a pickup, how do you shoot at a car in the lane behind and to the right of you?

And if you're a passenger in a car when a truck races past the left side of the car, in the dark, how can you tell the color of the truck driver's eyes?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I called one once...That woman down in the Carolina's who drowned her kids...She's giving her press conference with the LEO's around her in a half circle...She's going on about "two black guy's snatched my car with my children in it"....

I looked at my mom and said, "She did it..." She seemed taken back and said "How can you think that?" and I pointed to the LEO's around her and said, "Because they do.." Mom looked at the officer's faces instead of her's and it was plain as day...Disgust is hard to not show even with a LEO poker face....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There is no indication that this was the case.

What indication? How about that she fingered the the wrong guy as the killer for no apparent rational reason? And I'm giving her the benefit of doubt here. I don't buy the stories about her own involvement as a drug deal gone bad. The whole mistaken identity thing sort of blows that theory out of the water.

She didn't see him shoot her daughter. Yet she was so sure. She was sure because she made eye contact with him and just knew it was him, or something to that effect. Well, it's kinda irrational given the circumstances to be so sure it was him. Irrational beliefs have an irrational cause. Unconscious bias is the most gracious explanation.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    One thing that didn't ring true to me was the claim that the red truck raced past them on the left and was shooting at them after the truck had passed the car. If you're driving a pickup, how do you shoot at a car in the lane behind and to the right of you?

And if you're a passenger in a car when a truck races past the left side of the car, in the dark, how can you tell the color of the truck driver's eyes?

Kutnupe: see reply above from thompal - he wrote it perfectly. Her story was BS from the beginning. Nothing added up. The angle and direction of the shooter and the truck, the reasoning, the description, etc. I'm sick and tired of the random shooter claims by parents when their child dies when they put those children in harms way.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    8E21B768-29C8-40DA-AF39-AAABEA824BB6_zps0ma2cj0f.jpg

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Unbelievable.
    How this outrage of being a victim of racism.......now just turns out to be "mistaken identity"
    (as if driving around shooting people is OK if you know em).

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Unbelievable.
    How this outrage of being a victim of racism.......now just turns out to be "mistaken identity"
    (as if driving around shooting people is OK if you know em).
    If you tell a lie loud and often, it becomes the truth in the public consciousness.

Top Bottom