So they get their "ban" of assault rifles.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    So I found the website and a couple articles, I didnt find any info outlining anything real... they just declared it meatless Monday and what? They feel good about themselves... haha stupid..

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So I found the website and a couple articles, I didnt find any info outlining anything real... they just declared it meatless Monday and what? They feel good about themselves... haha stupid..

See my updated link specifically. Thats why I posted it. Not an easy google.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    See my updated link specifically. Thats why I posted it. Not an easy google.

The only hard action I saw was meatless at schools and hospital, then some workshops... I dont care what people eat. I've never cared for what others do. So long as it doesn't effect others.. this is a pointless action.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The only hard action I saw was meatless at schools and hospital, then some workshops... I dont care what people eat. I've never cared for what others do. So long as it doesn't effect others.. this is a pointless action.

The resolution was merely a suggestion. They dared try to tell us what we eat, and when we eat it. No, its not binding, but screw you council.

One of the big problems we have is there are LOTS more pressing issues like crime/violence, potholes, etc etc etc that they could have been working on instead of telling is what to do.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    The resolution was merely a suggestion. They dared try to tell us what we eat, and when we eat it. No, its not binding, but screw you council.

One of the big problems we have is there are LOTS more pressing issues like crime/violence, potholes, etc etc etc that they could have been working on instead of telling is what to do.

They don't care about real issues, just feeling good, and power

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    There's an endless assault on 2a by the Dems. I'm Republican but used to vote for the best candidate locally. I will no longer vote one more into any office and let them get their foot in the door. Clerk, Sheriff, school board, dog catcher.

This. I don't always like the republican candidate, but I've seen way too many dems who I mistakenly thought were sound, rational, and independent thinkers toe the party line on gun control. Screw that.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Support a democrat at any level and you are supporting gun control.

Support any politician you support gun control. Find a representative and hire him or fire him as a collective. Supporting a politician sounds like having your buddies back at the bar when he's messing with a bikers girl.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think the ban would result in a lot of people taking a drill to their rifles, and not in a way the ATF would be happy with.

If you're going to become a felon, why not at least enjoy the benefits.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Gun control is about controlling the people of a country and pushing the Government's will on the people. Forcing them to comply or else.

Global warming is about population control. They actually want around six billion people to die suddenly to save the earth. Global gun control will help push this agenda in the future.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    haven't read above posts, but here's what will happen if a D wins president and D gains control of the house/senate:

CA style ban on "high capacity" magazines. Nothing more than 10 for both rifle and hangfun.
    Ban on new semi auto rifles being made (or at minimum no more ar15). Nothing made after a certain date. Old rifles will be nontransferable (won't even be able to gift).

Top Bottom