• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tjh88

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Vallonia
    Really cool. Real world value, who cares. Sounds like a little jealousy coming out to me. :) I know I am. If somebody spends that much time and effort for scrambling eggs and it looks this good I'd have to be impressed. Good luck in the competition.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    That's gotta be cool to get a message and video like that from a customer, :thumbsup: thanks for sharing Brad!

It's very cool! He is a nice young man that lives down in Lawrence county. I have talked with him few times over the last few years at the Indy 1500. Usually the discussion ends up being about Balisongs. I told him I had a NIB Benchmade 42 in my personal collection. He told me if I wanted to sell it, he would be interested. I brought it with me to this last 1500 and the rest is history. He told me he was more of a user than a collector....."user" is definitively a under statement after seeing his video. :)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, now I feel deficient. I have a genetic advantage and I can't even come close to doing most of that.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You have sparked my curiosity, what is you genetic advantage?

Would you believe 7 fingers on each hand? No? How about 50% of my ancestors were born and raised in the country where the knife and its manipulations were invented? And my paternal grandmother was from Batangas Province?

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    As he's flippin that knife around in that cool demonstration, I've pulled out Mr. 9mm and double tapped him. End of demonstration.

So even though he posed no threat to you, and was demonstrating a skill that he has and a personal interest/hobby, you decide that it is time to shoot him?

Why don't we just start shooting everyone? Trick shot pool players..SHOT EM! Synchronized swimmers...SHOOT EM ALL! Anyone with a hobby that is different than lava dog 1/3...SHOT EM!!!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    As he's flippin that knife around in that cool demonstration, I've pulled out Mr. 9mm and double tapped him. End of demonstration.

Consider for a moment, back before the days of firearms. When all fighting was done hand to hand. Your given the same weapon.

Now the guy in the video has a much better chance of winning the fight doesn't he?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ^^^^^^Normally I would respond to this^^^^^^^^^^

In todays society, we are no longer allowed to offend or criticize anyone ...... we are suppose to accept idiotic behavior and statements. :)

Flipper guy would have turned Mr. Mouth into a heap of pulled pork looking stuff before he cleared the holster anyway...

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County

^^^^^^Normally I would respond to this^^^^^^^^^^

In todays society, we are no longer allowed to offend or criticize anyone ...... we are suppose to accept idiotic behavior and statements. :)

I agree with you Brad. It was fairly offensive and uncalled for. But this video still reminded me of this funny fight from Indiana Jones:

[video=youtube;anEuw8F8cpE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anEuw8F8cpE[/video]

lava dog 1/3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    indianapolis
    Wow! Mr. Mouth. Huh sounds insulting, I thought we didn't do that here. I guess the sarcastic must be marked according. If taken in context. Why else would you display a weapon like that if there were not bad intentions. The Indiana Jones clip is what I was referring to. I just updated the firearm a little. Are you guys kiddin me. Do me a favor and relax. I didn't mean to offend the synchronized swimmer fan here. It's really a cool sport I guess. But thanks for the chance to repost.

lava dog 1/3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    indianapolis
    What constitutes a "real knife guy" anyways? Someone that makes them? Someone that uses them? Someone that flips them around in a flashy manner? Tell me, please. Maybe I was insulted by lack of humor. You people on this knife page are way to caught up with yourselves.

Top Bottom