• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It is interesting how much the Obama administration just outright broke the law and got away with it. No oversight, or all those in charge of oversight were from the same camp as the law breakers.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    It is interesting how much the Obama administration just outright broke the law and got away with it. No oversight, or all those in charge of oversight were from the same camp as the law breakers.

I've always thought this.
    Our system of checks and balances shows signs of loop holes and escape routes intentionally woven into the original cloth.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I've always thought this.
    Our system of checks and balances shows signs of loop holes and escape routes intentionally woven into the original cloth.

I think its more like the tax code. From the day the ink dried on The Constitution, shylocks have been poking and prodding the language looking for places where loopholes could be constructed

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Ask the Trump Administration wheter it's loopholes or the deep state ****ing with them?
    The same deep state that allowed Obama anything that came from his mouth...

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I think its more like the tax code. From the day the ink dried on The Constitution, shylocks have been poking and prodding the language looking for places where loopholes could be constructed

I think you’re right. We give our legislators far more credit than they deserve in creating laws that accomplish what they intend to do.

Sloppiness in an attempt to strike while the votes are in your camp leads to some crap law.

Top Bottom