• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JOSEYWALES

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2017
    Batesville
    Lol, a noob trying to cut his teeth on what he apparently thought was an easy mark. Let me correct that fallacy.

Allow me to refute your "none of what you say can be substantiated."
    First we will start with the definition of "substantiated."
    Substantiated- Provide evidence to support or prove the proof of.

Ok, to brass tacks. On Tuesday, February 13th there was a congressional hearing. Dan Coats(DNI), Christopher Wray(FBI), Mike Pompeo (CIA), Adm. Michael Rogers (NSA), Gen. Robert Ashley (DIA), and Robert Carillo (NGIA) were all in attendance. People refer to them as intelligence chiefs. You should note that Dan Coats is the Director of National Intelligence, making him the head of the entire US intelligence community. Of those present, each "chief" affirmed that the Russians had interfered in the 2016 elections, and have not stopped. So "accord to... the Chiefs" yeah, not an opinion.

Next; "who asked the chiefs?" Well the members of Congress at the hearing, but if you want specifics, Senator Mark Warner is the "who." So once again, not an opinion. But don't take my word on it, listen to their own words. Start at the 23:40 mark.

[video=youtube;Kv7kkFbzPcc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv7kkFbzPcc[/video]

Now to the "probably..." Ok you got me. That IS an opinion... but the "probably" typically gives away that something isn't definitive fact; at least to most people.

You're a funny guy. My suggestion, is that in the future, a little less snark, a bit more research, and then try again before barking up my tree.

So you think by trying to shame me by calling me a noob is effective?:rolleyes:
    You think this is the only gun board on the internet? Yer Funny...:noway:
    Child I was voting, talking politics and shooting 1911s when you were just a twinkle in yer daddy's eye!

I would have though for sure you would at least be current. Didn't read that link I posted did you?

13 Ruskies were indicted for manipulating FaceBook ads. Hardly collusion or voter manitplation.

But it's OK. You can continue to hate Mr Trump. We all understand..
    That Trump Derangement Syndrome very hard to cure. It takes common sense and awareness.
    And a modicum of intelligence.
    I'll wait for your response, lil child...:cool:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So you think by trying to shame me by calling me a noob is effective?:rolleyes:
    You think this is the only gun board on the internet? Yer Funny...:noway:
    Child I was voting, talking politics and shooting 1911s when you were just a twinkle in yer daddy's eye!

I would have though for sure you would at least be current. Didn't read that link I posted did you?

13 Ruskies were indicted for manipulating FaceBook ads. Hardly collusion or voter manitplation.

But it's OK. You can continue to hate Mr Trump. We all understand..
    That Trump Derangement Syndrome very hard to cure. It takes common sense and awareness.
    And a modicum of intelligence.
    I'll wait for your response, lil child...:cool:

All I want to know, if after all the years you have on this planet, and everything you have learned, if you have the ability to say "I was wrong." I answered your questions and debunked your claims. Let's see if you "daddy" taught you to "man up."

JOSEYWALES

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2017
    Batesville
    Man up about what?
    The voter polls were not manipulated and there was no collusion?
    Ok I admit there was not manipulation and there was no collusion...
    Happy?

JOSEYWALES

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2017
    Batesville
    You don't listen very well do you?
    Can you read?

Let me spell it out for you real clear...
    T H E R E W A S N O C O L L U S I O N
    T H E R E W A S N O V O T E R P O L L M A N I P U L A T I O N...

Got it?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You don't listen very well do you?
    Can you read?

Let me spell it out for you real clear...
    T H E R E W A S N O C O L L U S I O N
    T H E R E W A S N O V O T E R P O L L M A N I P U L A T I O N...

Got it?

Are those actual words, or were there supposed to be some spaces somewhere in there? I see you forgot all about your original claims, haven't you?

JOSEYWALES

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2017
    Batesville
    So you can't read?
    Well that explains a lot...
    Here it is again...

This is what America has been hearing forever... OPINION!:tinfoil:

None of what you say can be substantiated by ANY means!
    "According to..." More BS
    Who asked 'the chiefs"? You don't know, do you?
    "He probably..." More BS
    So you feel that you need to be 'in the loop' on matters of National Security?
    Playing 'keyboard political expert' is not your strong suit...

A federal grand jury on Friday indicted 13 Russians and three Russian companies for allegedly interfering in the 2016 presidential election - NO AMERICANS

What are your 'chiefs' investigating?
    What proof do your 'chiefs' present?
    TheY just talk, talk, talk... Nada...

Who is investigating this issue?
    Mr Mueller is investigating.
    What proof or evidence does Mr Mueller have?
    Nada...
    What has Mr Mueller done with his 'evidence'
    He has indicted 13 Russians for posting Anti-HRC ads on FaceBook.
    But you don't know a darn thing about that do you?
    Because you refuse to read... or can't read...

STOP POSTING LIES!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So you can't read?
    Well that explains a lot...
    Here it is again...

"He probably..." More BS

A federal grand jury on Friday indicted 13 Russians and three Russian companies for allegedly interfering in the 2016 presidential election - NO AMERICANS

What are your 'chiefs' investigating?
    What proof do your 'chiefs' present?
    TheY just talk, talk, talk... Nada...

Who is investigating this issue?
    Mr Mueller is investigating.
    What proof or evidence does Mr Mueller have?
    Nada...
    What has Mr Mueller done with his 'evidence'
    He has indicted 13 Russians for posting Ant-HRC ads of FaceBook.
    But you don't know a darn thing about that do you?
    Because you refuse to read... or can't read...

STOP POSTING LIES!

"Lies?" Let's take a trip down memory lane.

I posted:
    Well according to the Intelligence Chiefs, they are already attempting shenanigans with the 2018 elections. When asked if president had instructed them to take action to prevent such shenanigans, the chiefs said they were not "directly instructed." I take that to mean he didn't say ****. He's probably more likely to tell them (the intelligence chiefs) to "cut it out." I wish someone would explain to me why the president still hasn't implemented the sanctions passed by Congress.

You responded:

"He probably..." More BS

And then to satisfy your curiosity, I responded with:
    Lol, a noob trying to cut his teeth on what he apparently thought was an easy mark. Let me correct that fallacy.

Allow me to refute your "none of what you say can be substantiated."
    First we will start with the definition of "substantiated."
    Substantiated- Provide evidence to support or prove the proof of.

Ok, to brass tacks. On Tuesday, February 13th there was a congressional hearing. Dan Coats(DNI), Christopher Wray(FBI), Mike Pompeo (CIA), Adm. Michael Rogers (NSA), Gen. Robert Ashley (DIA), and Robert Carillo (NGIA) were all in attendance. People refer to them as intelligence chiefs. You should note that Dan Coats is the Director of National Intelligence, making him the head of the entire US intelligence community. Of those present, each "chief" affirmed that the Russians had interfered in the 2016 elections, and have not stopped. So "accord to... the Chiefs" yeah, not an opinion.

Next; "who asked the chiefs?" Well the members of Congress at the hearing, but if you want specifics, Senator Mark Warner is the "who." So once again, not an opinion. But don't take my word on it, listen to their own words. Start at the 23:40 mark.

[video=youtube;Kv7kkFbzPcc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv7kkFbzPcc[/video]

Now to the "probably..." Ok you got me. That IS an opinion... but the "probably" typically gives away that something isn't definitive fact; at least to most people.

You're a funny guy. My suggestion, is that in the future, a little less snark, a bit more research, and then try again before barking up my tree.

You start of with calling my post an "opinion" and then you end with calling it a "lie." Well Josey, it doesn't quite work that way. An opinion, can't be a lie, because a lie is an intentionally false statement of fact, while an opinion, is just an opinion.

You asked a specific set of questions, based on my original post, and I provided you with video evidence backing up my words. You said they couldn't be substantiated, but you'd be hard pressed to debunk a video.

The intelligence chiefs have said that Russia is attempting more shenanigans for 2018, that's on VIDEO... so not BS
    You asked who asked the chiefs, and I gave you the name (Sen. Mark Warner), again, on VIDEO... so not BS either
    Video kinda "substantiates" my previous statements.

I made no statement of fact, outside of those verified by video.

Hey, you don't have to "man up," I have long know that some people even in advanced age, don't have the character to ever admit publicly that they were wrong. And when they're smacked in the face with their own folly, they tend to lash out. You seem to fall into that category. No skin Josey, I've seen it before, and I'm sure I'll see it again. :)

JOSEYWALES

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2017
    Batesville
    You start of with calling my post an "opinion" and then you end with calling it a "lie." Well Josey, it doesn't quite work that way. An opinion, can't be a lie, because a lie is an intentionally false statement of fact, while an opinion, is just an opinion.

You asked a specific set of questions, based on my original post, and I provided you with video evidence backing up my words. You said they couldn't be substantiated, but you'd be hard pressed to debunk a video.

The intelligence chiefs have said that Russia is attempting more shenanigans for 2018, that's on VIDEO... so not BS
    You asked who asked the chiefs, and I gave you the name (Sen. Mark Warner), again, on VIDEO... so not BS either

Hey, you don't have to "man up," I have long know that some people even in advanced age, don't have the character to ever admit publicly that they were wrong. And when they're smacked in the face with their own folly, they tend to lash out. You seem to fall ______into that category. No skin Josey, I've seen it before, and I'm sure I'll see it again. :)

You can't twist words... You originally said that 'voter polls were breached'.
    THAT IS A LIE --- PERIOD

Your childish attempts at shaming are very unbecoming.
    But I have experienced it on this board before...
    It seems there is a preponderance of arrogant folks that seem to feel they have a unique understanding of Politics, Pistols, and Patriotism.

The 'chiefs' stating there are 'suspected' attempts by the Russians is NOT PROOF
    The video is nothing more than testimony...
    NOT PROOF - NOT EVIDENCE

I'm not wrong. You can't provide any proof of your claim.
    If I were wrong, Why would I have ever posted in this ridiculous thread?
    I posted here to correct your mis-statement -

I've been having political discourse for a very long time...
    You aren't very good at it...
    You should take a nap...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Hey, you don't have to "man up," I have long know that some people even in advanced age, don't have the character to ever admit publicly that they were wrong. And when they're smacked in the face with their own folly, they tend to lash out. You seem to fall ______into that category. No skin Josey, I've seen it before, and I'm sure I'll see it again. :)

You can't twist words... You originally said that 'voter polls were breached'.
    THAT IS A LIE --- PERIOD

Your childish attempts at shaming are very unbecoming.
    But I have experienced it on this board before...
    It seems there is a preponderance of arrogant folks that seem to feel they have a unique understanding of Politics, Pistols, and Patriotism.

The 'chiefs' stating there are 'suspected' attempts by the Russians is NOT PROOF
    The video is nothing more than testimony...
    NOT PROOF - NOT EVIDENCE

I'm not wrong. You can't provide any proof of your claim.
    If I were wrong, Why would I have ever posted in this ridiculous thread?
    I posted here to correct your mis-statement -

I've been having political discourse for a very long time...
    You aren't very good at it...
    You should take a nap...

Oh have you? In 10 posts?
    But nevermind that. The posts stand on their own. Don't fault me that for as old as you say you are, you never figured out how deconstruct what a sentence actually mean. It honestly is basic English. You can't tell me that my words can't be substantiated, when you're actually talking about the intelligence chiefs. I relayed accurately what the chiefs presented as fact, I did not weigh in on if their facts were correct.... but that apparently is some high brow "English magic" that you don't seem to understand.

And you've been having political discourse for a very long time? There are probably people with three teeth, living in a trailer park, that have been doing the same for just as long or longer. They might not understand what the hell they're talking about, but they still do it.
    As far as my political discourse... sometimes I'm wrong, sometimes I'm right. I certainly have been wrong before, and will be again (see how easy that was), but I see no need to boast about how long I've been doing so, as if that gives me some sort of political "street cred."

Oh, and you have not corrected any misstatement. Other than you failure at understanding plain English, I'm at a loss at how you would think that.
    Anybody care to tell me which misstatement I made? Anybody?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    giphy.gif

JOSEYWALES

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2017
    Batesville
    Oh have you? In 10 posts?
    But nevermind that. The posts stand on their own. Don't fault me that for as old as you say you are, you never figured out how deconstruct what a sentence actually mean. It honestly is basic English. You can't tell me that my words can't be substantiated, when you're actually talking about the intelligence chiefs. I relayed accurately what the chiefs presented as fact, I did not weigh in on if their facts were correct.... but that apparently is some high brow "English magic" that you don't seem to understand.

And you've been having political discourse for a very long time? There are probably people with three teeth, living in a trailer park, that have been doing the same for just as long or longer. They might not understand what the hell they're talking about, but they still do it.
    As far as my political discourse... sometimes I'm wrong, sometimes I'm right. I certainly have been wrong before, and will be again (see how easy that was), but I see no need to boast about how long I've been doing so, as if that gives me some sort of political "street cred."

Oh, and you have not corrected any misstatement. Other than you failure at understanding plain English, I'm at a loss at how you would think that.
    Anybody care to tell me which misstatement I made? Anybody?

Stop trying to shame me.
    You just embarrass yourself with your childishness...
    Stick to the discussion...

Sorry, What the 'chiefs' said WAS NOT EVIDENCE. It was testimony...
    They provided NO PROOF.
    They 'suspect'... Suspicion IS NOT EVIDENCE!
    Listen again very carefully and don't jump to conclusions this time.

Mr Trump won the election all on his own.
    He won because America fell in love with him and the way he handled himself in the debates.
    You children seem to think he is anti-American, but you couldn't be more wrong.

Mrs Clinton lost the 2016 election for only ONE REASON!
    SHE WAS THE VERY WORST CANDIDATE EVER TO BE PRESENTED FOR THAT HIGH OFFICE!

THERE WAS NO COLLUSION!
    THERE WAS NOT VOTER MANIPULATION!
    THE VOTER ROLLS WERE NOT TAMPERED WITH BY THE RUSSIANS!

THE ONLY COLLUSION THAT HAS BEEN PRESENTED BY A PREPONDERANCE OF EVIDENCE IS THE CORRUPTION OF HRC AND THE FBI! THE STEELE DOSSIER IS A FRAUDULENT DOCUMENT!

YOUR CANDIDATE LOST FAIR AND SQUARE.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK boys and girls. I am taking a break from moderating. I need it. I deserve it and I am sitting at my work bench finishing the tune up on my current 1911 project and I get 3 PM's. Yes people are watching.

Kut, you already know.

J. WALES....you are new so listen up, Step back and take a deep breath. Tone it down or take a break.

Boys if I get bothered again, well..........:nono:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Stop trying to shame me.
    You just embarrass yourself with your childishness...
    Stick to the discussion...

Sorry, What the 'chiefs' said WAS NOT EVIDENCE. It was testimony...
    They provided NO PROOF.
    They 'suspect'... Suspicion IS NOT EVIDENCE!
    Listen again very carefully and don't jump to conclusions this time.

Mr Trump won the election all on his own.
    He won because America fell in love with him and the way he handled himself in the debates.
    You children seem to think he is anti-American, but you couldn't be more wrong.

Mrs Clinton lost the 2016 election for only ONE REASON!
    SHE WAS THE VERY WORST CANDIDATE EVER TO BE PRESENTED FOR THAT HIGH OFFICE!

THERE WAS NO COLLUSION!
    THERE WAS NOT VOTER MANIPULATION!
    THE VOTER ROLLS WERE NOT TAMPERED WITH BY THE RUSSIANS!

THE ONLY COLLUSION THAT HAS BEEN PRESENTED BY A PREPONDERANCE OF EVIDENCE IS THE CORRUPTION OF HRC AND THE FBI! THE STEELE DOSSIER IS A FRAUDULENT DOCUMENT!

YOUR CANDIDATE LOST FAIR AND SQUARE.

You're shaming yourself with pure ignorance.
    Let's ask the INGO peanut gallery a few questions:

Has Kutnupe14 ever-

Stated there was collusion?
    Stated that there was voter manipulation?
    Stated that his candidate was HRC?

*hint* you only need two letters to answer that question, and its not "Si".... or more appropriately "Da." ;)
    Oh hell, I'll just answer. No.

Now as far as tampered with "by the Russians"... a "breech" IS a tamper.

Hey, I get it, you're a fan of the Great Cheeto, and it hurts your feelings when people suggest that he might not be as crunchy and cheesy as you like. Tough #@%$ bro. You're going to have to deal with it. Older people are supposed to have pretty tough skin, so toughen up, because I'm taking you being sensitive into consideration when I post things that are noteworthy to me.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    OK boys and girls. I am taking a break from moderating. I need it. I deserve it and I am sitting at my work bench finishing the tune up on my current 1911 project and I get 3 PM's. Yes people are watching.

Kut, you already know.

J. WALES....you are new so listen up, Step back and take a deep breath. Tone it down or take a break.

Boys if I get bothered again, well..........:nono:

10-4, just saw this.

Top Bottom