• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    If you are sold on the Walther/S&W platform, then you may like the prices in the latest CDNN Weekly Special. This is from their latest mailer I received this morning. This is from an E-mail blast so their is not direct web link to the specials.

Smith & Wesson SW99 • 40s&w • Night Sights • Decocker •
    1-12rd Mag • Walther Frame/S&W Slide • New Test Fired
    #SMIP99N $349.99

Smith & Wesson SW99 • 40s&w • Night Sights • Decocker •
    1-12rd Mag • Walther Frame/Smith & Wesson Slide • Case •
    Excellent Condition
    #SMIP99EX $329.99

CDNN Sports, Inc.
    WEEKLY GUN SPECIAL!
    SEMI-AUTO PISTOLS & RIFLES IN STOCK NOW!
    CALL 800-588-9500 TO ORDER BEFORE THEY'RE ALL GONE!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I posted mine up in the classified section today. My asking price is lower than I paid for it and there is no way I'd sell it for anywhere near what CDNN is asking. I suppose I will be keeping it then, even though I need the money. They are great guns, I just don't use it enough.

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Love both of mine too.
    sw99002.jpg

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Love both of mine too.
    sw99002.jpg

Very Nice! Your slides look different than mine do. The front serations are different for sure but the top looks a little different too. Nice guns. :yesway: DOH! I just noticed they were S&Ws! Lol...

Last edited:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    man i want won so bad i can tast it.

Good to see the other guys convinced you. My wife bought me one years ago and I will never part with it. Only problem is that I feel guilty about beating it around. If I happen to be able to buy another, I will do so.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    My friend has a SW99 and I have personally fired it. It was an ok gun but the recoil was kinda snappy. The decocking button was kinda neat though. My cousin used to have a SW99 compact and he absolutely loved the thing. However he ended up trading it for a SWMPC9 but then ended up trading that and picked up a brand new Glock 27. Which he loves more then the above mentioned :D

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    I owned an SW99 and it was a good combat pistol. Honestly, the best thing about it was the finish on the slide, I wish I could get that finish on all my guns, it just wouldn't show wear.

The trigger on it was the worst part about the gun and why I eventually got rid of it and the reason I think they went to the Quick-Action (similar to a Glock).

The price difference of the SW99 at the time I purchased mine (Jan 2000) was about $50.

61482zane

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    BFE
    Got one at the 1500! Love it! its an sw99 and was wondering can a person replace just the slide mine is all black but was wondering if I could get a stainless or whatever it is coated in slide for my sw99 40 like in the pics in the earlyer posts.

Top Bottom