• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    So they want to run M4C different than other forums and that deserves a bash fest thread here?

they can run their forum how ever they want. if treating people like garbage for asking a question is SOP, then I can choose to not associate with them. I also reserve the right to call that person a jerk. Welcome to America. :laugh:

Look at it this way, I PM'd you a question once concerning AR15 lowers. Your response was polite and courteous. You didn't say "Why are you wasting my time? Google was invented for a reason. Do you think you are so special that you're the only one to ever ask that question?"

Because that's what they did to a guy on his first post. Rehashing info is part of an internet forum. If you don't like the question, don't ****ing respond to it. On mylespaul.com, i don't call people names every time they ask what pickups Gibson puts in a 1959 reissue. I just let someone else answer the question instead.

I like to talk about guns. and reading someone's response is way more interesting than digging through archives. If you don't want to be asked questions, run a info site and not a forum.

:twocents:

D2VW14_20

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Scottsburg In
    they can run their forum how ever they want. if treating people like garbage for asking a question is SOP, then I can choose to not associate with them. I also reserve the right to call that person a jerk. Welcome to America. :laugh:

Look at it this way, I PM'd you a question once concerning AR15 lowers. Your response was polite and courteous. You didn't say "Why are you wasting my time? Google was invented for a reason. Do you think you are so special that you're the only one to ever ask that question?"

Because that's what they did to a guy on his first post. Rehashing info is part of an internet forum. If you don't like the question, don't ****ing respond to it. On mylespaul.com, i don't call people names every time they ask what pickups Gibson puts in a 1959 reissue. I just let someone else answer the question instead.

I like to talk about guns. and reading someone's response is way more interesting than digging through archives. If you don't want to be asked questions, run a info site and not a forum.

:twocents:

:yesway: :chest:

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    Have any of you AR15 people been to the Weapon Evolution site?
    Not a high rate of traffic, but alot of knowledgeable members with a civil tone.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Have any of you AR15 people been to the Weapon Evolution site?
    Not a high rate of traffic, but alot of knowledgeable members with a civil tone.

just signed up. looks like my posts have to be approved by a mod. :):

We'll see how it goes....I hope I'm not the black sheep because I'm not a LEO or .mil

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    what a warm welcome this guy received :nailbite:

Colt 6720 vs 6920 - M4Carbine.net Forums

This post and the moderator response makes me want to get IP banned from there. REGARDLESS how many times a question is posed, a reference to another thread (which should be pinned/stickied) or to a FAQ should be enough.

I feel the mod is out of line. He should have sent you a PM, an infraction/wArning (non public), or simply keep his opinion to himself and STFU.

Highly inapropriate.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I've been a member there for about a year. I've never asked a question as I've always been able to find an answer using search. Their property, their rules/culture/etc. I think it's a good resource.:twocents:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    If I signed up at m4carbine, and started a thread about my Rock River Arms, do you think I'll get good compliments about my first and only AR? I AM very proud of it....

:D

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If I signed up at m4carbine, and started a thread about my Rock River Arms, do you think I'll get good compliments about my first and only AR? I AM very proud of it....

:D

Make sure you start off by calling it a River Rock AR...... that should get their creative juices flowing.

:laugh:

Top Bottom