• ...and so much more!
  • Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    Was looking forward to what you thought of the p10c. I use mine for edc and training classes and idpa I just love this pistol only change the guide rod to stainless for no reason. Have about 3,000 rounds through it with never a problem.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    So, I met up with 88 and WT today. Great people! I wish I lived closer but I will make the drive up when I can! Thanks to both of you guys for letting me shoot your wares and burn some of your ammo also!

I put quite a few rounds through the P10C and have to say that it may be that do all pistol I have been searching for. I know I could use it for home protection, range time, training classes and even a game if I decided to do it. The CC part is still iffy with me, but I think I can even make that work with some adjustments.

I really liked it though. I would look into the more curved trigger shoe of the CGW as I did feel my finger dragging across the trigger guard. But that could also have been that I have some pretty intense pain right now on the tip of my finger most likely due to too much computer time and mouse activation, lol. Sad, I know.

Was great meeting you today sir. Look forward to shooting together again in the future... :yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It’s been a busy day. When I read this, I could not believe that it was just this morning that we were shooting together. Seems like days ago. It was a good range trip with the only downside being that I brought the wrong P10C. I have two, one with the HBI trigger and one with a CGW trigger. The current cycle has the HBI as the range gun and the CGW as the carry gun. If I had brought the CGW triggered gun, gregkl could have run one of each instead of two HBI triggered guns.

After I got home, I realized that the range P10C was filthy with a lot of built up crud inside. So, it got a deep clean and lube and is now the carry gun with the CGW triggered gun moved to range use. I kind of wish I had done that last night now.

Top Bottom