• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ogtruckin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 10, 2017
    Vault 76
    put mine in a safariland gls. just got a black arch protos m holster that is very comfortable IWB. Great holster if anyone is thinking about one.

Last edited:

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Damn, what a nice pistol. Cary just took his to the range and we put the first 100 rounds through it. He shot it like he'd been shooting it for years. We made a couple of videos which will be posted to YouTube later. I will post links here.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That was my experience as well. When I shot the P10 on steel out at MCFG, I was able to point shoot it much better than I normally do with a new pistol.

stoyan79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    The pistol points excellent and I can do repeat shots extremely fast, much faster than any other pistol I have ever shot.
    These will be $439 in 6 months or so, once the market gets saturated. At that price, nothing could compare.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I hope that you're right about the price. That should be about when the .40 version comes out, which would be just in time for winter carry.

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    I said I was going to do it, and I did... With luck I will have it by the weekend. If anyone wants to try this pistol at MCF&G, bring your objectivity, $10 for the guest fee if you're not a member, and some ammo. I have a feeling lots of people are going to want to know about this piece, so let's see what it can do.

I'm going to be there for Friday Night Steel next week could we make that work ?

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I'm planning to get to work a little bit early and leave a little bit early so I can be out at MCF&G tonight in one of the pistol bays if anyone wants to try it out. Just LMK here and bring ammo.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    these are not game guns. .
    So, if I was looking for a one gun to do it all, this would not fit the bill? Or would it work for an occasional match if the goal was to practice with your edc, home protection gun?

I'm not sure if it exists but I'm leaving no stone unturned in looking for such a gun that could do it all as far as home defense, training classes, concealed carry, range work, gaming.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    So, if I was looking for a one gun to do it all, this would not fit the bill? Or would it work for an occasional match if the goal was to practice with your edc, home protection gun?

I'm not sure if it exists but I'm leaving no stone unturned in looking for such a gun that could do it all as far as home defense, training classes, concealed carry, range work, gaming.

If I were looking for a do-all one gun solution, I’d heavily consider the P10C. The make great EDC guns and with the factory +2 mags, make a good nightstand gun. Heck, you can run the factory P10F 19+2 mags in one for nightstand duty too. The Gen IIs are starting to trickle out now too, with some minor updates.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

If I were looking for a do-all one gun solution, I’d heavily consider the P10C. The make great EDC guns and with the factory +2 mags, make a good nightstand gun. Heck, you can run the factory P10F 19+2 mags in one for nightstand duty too. The Gen IIs are starting to trickle out now too, with some minor updates.

Today I stopped in at Buds Gun Shop and held one. They feel good in the hand but so do a lot of other striker fired pistols. I feel like it might be a little large to conceal on my body, but I might be willing to give it a try.

How do I know if what I order/buy is a gen 2? I asked the guy there and he wasn't aware of a gen 2 so he was no help. (Though he was a lot of help when we starting discussing shotguns for clay's shooting, :yesway:)

The gun I checked out had the ambi mag release so am I to assume this is a gen 1?

I looked at pretty much everything in that size and narrowed it down to either the P10C or the new G48. I liked the lightweight of the Glock and figure it will conceal carry a little better, but I feel like the CZ will be better actually shooting it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    How do I know if what I order/buy is a gen 2? I asked the guy there and he wasn't aware of a gen 2 so he was no help. (Though he was a lot of help when we starting discussing shotguns for clay's shooting, :yesway:)

The gun I checked out had the ambi mag release so am I to assume this is a gen 1?

I don't own any CZs, but am going to be looking pretty hard at a P10s, and maybe the P10c Gen 2. My understanding is that the Gen 1 has the ambi mag release that everyone complained about (for being too stiff), and the Gen 2 model will have the regular single-side mag release that is reversible. The newly released P10f and P10s have the regular single-side mag release.

A review that I watched said that the trigger shape/design is a little different, too. I guess there was some complaint over trigger pinch on the Gen 1 P10c.

[video=youtube;1oMUYYGLZhY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oMUYYGLZhY[/video]

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I'm still happy with my P10C. I have not experienced the "trigger pinch" on mine but I have not put a ton of rounds through it. In regard to the mag release, it is a little on the stiff side but nowhere near bad enough that I would consider it a real issue.

jGJmd6R.jpg

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I asked CZ directly what was up. The guy did say there is Gen 2 and that they did change from ambi to reversible mag release and did some improvements to the slide. When I asked how would I know which one I was getting especially if I order online, he said to specify SKU number 91531.

I'm going to try one out this weekend. :rockwoot:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    So, I met up with 88 and WT today. Great people! I wish I lived closer but I will make the drive up when I can! Thanks to both of you guys for letting me shoot your wares and burn some of your ammo also!

I put quite a few rounds through the P10C and have to say that it may be that do all pistol I have been searching for. I know I could use it for home protection, range time, training classes and even a game if I decided to do it. The CC part is still iffy with me, but I think I can even make that work with some adjustments.

I really liked it though. I would look into the more curved trigger shoe of the CGW as I did feel my finger dragging across the trigger guard. But that could also have been that I have some pretty intense pain right now on the tip of my finger most likely due to too much computer time and mouse activation, lol. Sad, I know.

Top Bottom