• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Haven't been in 5 years, don't plan on going this weekend. Of course the fact I am working all weekend gives me a good out.

Tyler13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2013
    Wanamaker
    Hey Drak, welcome to the 1500 as a vendor! Swing by our booth "Patriot Concealment Systems" by the concession stand. Would love to throw some business cards your way to help you sell some guns!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Going, but later than thought. Someone in our group, whose name rhymes with Smirk Reamman, forgot to pick up his dress causal pants at the dry cleaners in West Lafayette tonight.

Going to continue my steady build up of gunpowder, primers, and lowers. Think I'll look at knives too.

If anyone has a Ruger Bisley in .45 or .22 for sale down there, let me know about that too.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Good show today! Not too crowded and less than a 15 minute line to get in right at 2pm opening time.
    Plenty of reloading supplies at good prices, lots guns I haven't seen at gun shows for a while. One vendor had a decent stack of Kel-tec Sub-2000s. About every AR accessory you could ever want along with every brand of AR. Maybe they've been there before but I just didn't notice, but there were several vendors offering AR rifle kits like PSA at similar prices.
    I got my share of reloading supplies, jerky and hot pepper cheese.
    Well worth the trip this time!

Matt

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Got there about 3pm no line and not crowded at all. Pretty small show compared to the usual 1500's. I did see a few deals though if you take the time to look. I saw a decent Hi-Power MKIII for 535.00, a very nice blued Colt Mustang +2 for 400.00, and a decent Sig P225 for 479.00. I tried to deal on the P225 as the finish was a little rough, it would definitely need a cerakote but the guy only went down 19.00, not enough for me to get it. Did get my holster from Patriot though for my P320.

xoregonian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Jay Co.
    Same. Got there a little after 3. No line, not crowded at all. Went straight to bobcat.

attachment.php
    :D

Made one more stop to get dies and headed home.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    ZX Guns had Shields for $329. Only one Sig P226 Legion in the place, but it was for a reasonable price at $1085. Bought a case of Blazer Brass 9mm (124gr) for $210 out the door. Not too bad a show.

Top Bottom