• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Who got the 3" S&W model 66 right at the entrance? Saw it for $895 and I shoulda grabbed it to flip for a $300+ profit. When I left on Friday at 5 it was gone. Kicking myself a bit on that one.

Did they not realize it was a 3 inch Model 66?

DougO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    Kokomo
    Just want to say thanks to Wendall at Indy Laser Engraving for a job well done. Just a very satisfied customer.

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    ZX Guns had Shields for $329. Only one Sig P226 Legion in the place, but it was for a reasonable price at $1085. Bought a case of Blazer Brass 9mm (124gr) for $210 out the door. Not too bad a show.

Went today. Watched a lady buy the P226 Legion (9MM) for $1049.00 BNIB. Waited to make sure she completed the transaction cause I was gonna buy it if she didn't.

Left with 8 LBS of Powder and a few thousand small pistol and small rifle primers. Found some vendors to be very negotiable and others not so much. Bought the small pistol primers at $25.00 per thousand. Got some other odds and ends as well. Walked the entire show and heard multiple vendors complaining about not selling much. Did get to see Alan from AA Optics and had to stop and see Jeff from Johnson Safe. Kind of wish I had waited until Sunday because I got the impression that there will be a lot more "negotiable" vendors on the last day.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    What a show! I had a great time. Brunch at SoBro Cafe then the show.

I got deals out the whazoo: 4 lbs of HP38 for $90, 1,000 small pistol primers at $26/1K (bought a bunch), a new Microtech UTX-70 from Brad, and a new in the box SS Ruger Bisley Blackhawk in .45LC/.45acp for a great price. Great deals everywhere but I only stuck to my list, HOWEVER I did get a Pelican 1610 which retails at $350 for $100 from the Kentuckians at Double Star.

Great deals all around. Can hardly wait to clean up at the next show.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I had a wonderful time at the show with my friends. My brother bought some AR-15 parts for a build of his. My friends bought some war souvenirs from our country (Serbia). I picked up a Swedish M96 for $350, partially because I hate leaving the 1500 without buying a gun. I am looking forward to the next one.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I was there yesterday at 2 in uniform but I did run into any INGO'ers. I did get to hang out with a long time friend now retired LEO, who owns Patriot Concealment Systems. Picked up a couple of new holsters then I had to stop by a buy a new rifle sling from Urban ERT, upgraded my OLD OLD OLD Urban ERT sling.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I went with cash in my pocket for a suppressor only got home with a 12" steel gong for $45 and 2000 clean 9mm brass for $60.

Now I need to get down to the basement making a target stand.

ZX has good prices on Glocks, $499 for a Gen4 G19, but I still can't buy a Glock.

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    Man I'm bumming listening to everybody's good times had this go around. I couldn't/haven't been able to put it together this time. Work took it out of me friday (poured a driveway) ended up night fishing instead. Today was a get together for my father-in-laws recent retirement. My buddy I would go with to the show is too busy being responsible and mature and sticking with his previous engagements, so short of going solo, it'll have to wait till next time. Ok, done ranting... carry on!

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I went through Saturday afternoon and was feverishly searching for one. Must of either been gone or I missed it when that girl in the tight dress walked by...

I've really been wanting one too. I picked it up and looked it over even though I knew I couldn't afford it. I'm really only interested in .308.
    It was on a table with a lot of long guns, one or two tables from the end in one of the corners of the room.

Matt

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I've really been wanting one too. I picked it up and looked it over even though I knew I couldn't afford it. I'm really only interested in .308.
    It was on a table with a lot of long guns, one or two tables from the end in one of the corners of the room.

Matt

I am not interested in the 243 either. Really looking for the 6.5 Creed. I hope to have one in my hands within the next 30 days! I want to get the new enhanced version though. I must of just missed it then. I walked every row, both sides this year. The crowds were so light it was pretty easy to do the walking.

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    I was there Friday---said Hi to Don at ATM Customs----Air-Cond was working great (saw Kroger hanging meat)-------well,maybe not quite that cold--but not comfortable--------untill I

found a T/C Contender barrel I didnt have--then there was that box of T/C parts---then there was that box of T/C member patches-----what cold????Coffee was good--potato soup was

good--said Hi to Brad-----then I bought a 60lb steel target---checked the wallet----TIME TO GO--------------did I have a good time at the 1500-------Heck yes I did.......

See ya'll at the next one

tallend

Top Bottom