• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    heh. Jerry makes Popeye look like a scrawny punk.

Popeye-post-new1.jpg

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    The story is that back when he started out in competition he was also a delivery driver and had a revolver frame mounted up and he would drive around pulling the trigger on it all day long.

He is probably the most down to earth and approachable pro shooter out there. 2008 I went to the first Pro-Am in Tulsa, shot on saturday and was able to follow the super squad around all day on sunday (Bruce Piatt, Doug Keonig, Phil Strader, Jerry, Dave Sevigny, Manny Brag, Shannon Smith, Ted Puente, Taran Butler)

Jerry would talk to me and my dad, tell what he was doing on that stage, or what went wrong.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    He is a monster. I was glad to see him miss in the videos. I'm not saying he wouldn't ever miss, but he could easily have edited that out. Even one of the best shooters in the world makes mistakes when he's pushing himself.

jbdhere

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Floyd County
    Back in the early 80s I was lucky enough to study with Jerry down at a private range in Houma La. He was a friend of my instructor. Chip Mccormick and I were his two students. We all know where Chip ended.

Well for me, I was shipped off to Japan which ended my 3 gun hopes.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    I shot with Jerry at the 1997 Nationals in Berry. He and his family stayed at the same motel as I and we would have a cook out each night we where their. He is a very friendly and family oriented person. I learned a lot those 4 days.

Jesse Tischauser

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    Oklahoma
    It's great to see the Miculek family getting out there in the social media outlets. The shooting sports can only benefit and grow from this sorta thing getting passed around.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN

T4rdV4rk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    NWI
    Back in the early 80s I was lucky enough to study with Jerry down at a private range in Houma La. He was a friend of my instructor. Chip Mccormick and I were his two students. We all know where Chip ended.

Well for me, I was shipped off to Japan which ended my 3 gun hopes.

That is crazy and an awesome story.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Looks like the original youtube video has been pulled by the person who originally posted it. Oh well, my wife says I shoot too fast as it is...

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Looks like the original youtube video has been pulled by the person who originally posted it. Oh well, my wife says I shoot too fast as it is...

She would know. I have had that complaint as well. I always say it was good for me.

Top Bottom