Societal Ramifications From Coronavirus...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I think as soon as things open back up it will be business as usual.
    Our society is made up of retards and mindless followers. Theyll do whatever their overlords tell them to do and thats going to be SPEND SPEND SPEND
    And if they are stupid and vote for Democrats they will be taxed into oblivian. We all will.
    This November it's so important to reelect the president and get a Republican majority in both houses. To literally save America
    We've already proven we prefer to be subjects rather than citizens when the bogeyman comes, so, you’re probably right.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I think as soon as things open back up it will be business as usual.
    Our society is made up of retards and mindless followers. Theyll do whatever their overlords tell them to do and thats going to be SPEND SPEND SPEND
    And if they are stupid and vote for Democrats they will be taxed into oblivian. We all will.
    This November it's so important to reelect the president and get a Republican majority in both houses. To literally save America

It's the spend, spend, spend that makes me question our economic outcome. We've had interest rates near zero for years. I'm not sure how you (ie government) spend over a trillion in stimulus bills in short order and still expect Americans to keep living on borrowed money?

Something has to shift. I don't know exactly how it looks, but I worry that it's significant.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Oh hey, minor fun thing?!

I wonder if the few remaining drive-in movie venues will be busy this summer???

And on a more serious note: more people will maintain their "preparedness" lessons.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom