• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    The only SOG I still own is a SEKI seal pup I bought about 10 years ago. Ive owned several of their folders and the only one that I regret getting rid of is a pentegon elite 2. That elite 2 was a great knife super smooth to open and close, good steel,good lockup and super light. Its likely next on my folder list.

Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    My EDC is a SOG Flash II and I like it but I'm not in love it. For the price it's a pretty decent knife. I might purchase more of SOG's products in the future. Does anyone else carry a SOG or has owned a few of their knives? And what is your input?

I have owned my SOG Escape (my EDC) for a couple years and its been my favorite ever since. It came out of the box pretty sharp and it keeps its edge. It has an extra blade inside the handle which is awesome. I also have the SOG SEAL pup which is a great, versatile knife. I always take it backpacking and I use it for all kinds of stuff (not murder).

I have about 30 knives, and both of these SOGs are my favorites. I highly recommend them, and for the price they are a great value. :twocents:

Redacted

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Westville
    I have owned my SOG Escape (my EDC) for a couple years and its been my favorite ever since. It came out of the box pretty sharp and it keeps its edge. It has an extra blade inside the handle which is awesome. I also have the SOG SEAL pup which is a great, versatile knife. I always take it backpacking and I use it for all kinds of stuff (not murder).

I have about 30 knives, and both of these SOGs are my favorites. I highly recommend them, and for the price they are a great value. :twocents:
    Thanks for the input

tfouty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    My EDC knife is a SOG Trident. Picked it up a Walmart a little of a year ago for $49.00. I have been very pleased with it. I caught the pocket clip at work and ripped my pocket on my jeans and bent the clip. Straightened it back out and it still works well. I know it's definitely not a high end knife, but I can't imagine playing mumbly peg with a knife that I gave a couple hundred bucks for. Just my 2 cents.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I used a seal 2000 in survival training, and had a couple auto clips, and a Tomcat. I have none of them anymore, but liked them all.

Dim Mak

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    Naptown
    I really like my SOG Aegis. But then, I also like my Kershaw Leek and Shallot. ALL good knives...

I own more than a few of the SOG Aegis models and I just got a Kershaw Leek a few months back. Both are impressive knives! SOG is hit or miss on quality, but the Aegis is one of my favorites for sure.

Top Bottom