• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mitch B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    indiana
    I talked to them today and they say it was two 14 year old boys from a local High School. 1 was caught but the other has not yet. I guess the one that they caught has been in juvi 3 times already. People that don't learn need to be shot.

I preach to everybody that does not own a gun that they need to get a handgun for protection and that they can come try any of mine out at my range anytime they want.

JJGatesE30...Drugs??? obviously you don't know these people but thats ok keep talking out of your a$$!!!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    How this plays out at our house:

"Your husband and I have some unfini..."

BOOM BOOM BOOM

"Joe, some guy needs cleaned out of the carpets. Could you take care of that? I'm tired."

Oh, crikey. My side hurts from laughing so hard. Consider yourself repped (in theory, I've apparently got to spread the wealth before you get any more).

i agree with everyone else she should have been armed, a pet is not a replacement for a gun ,but it sure is a good first line of defense.my dog is bigger then alot of people and he better know you if you come stepping in the house.

I call our GSD the early warning system.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Why wasn't the baby packing? There's gotta be room in that diaper for an LCP. ;)

Seriously though, that is some scary stuff. People are getting crazier and more desperate lately. Hopefully your friend will take this as a lesson in why it's important to carry at all times.

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    I always have a gun somewhere close by me at all times when I am home. My area of Indy just keeps getting worse. Looking to try and move away from the east side pretty soon.

Top Bottom