Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Preach the 4 Rules to the target? No, but I made sure my beaten zone was clear as one does.

Four Rules always apply, especially in a Walmart parking lot where other INGO members or their spouses may be loading groceries.
    Amen. Great handling of the situation and glad that you are ok.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Well, maybe he was supposed to leave a note or say something along with it? We'll never know, but it's fun fertilizing the completely unfounded conspiracy hypothesis!

Those with the guys with the dark brown uniforms and the five pointed badges.

Look, I want the people intimidating me for doing completely legal freedom of information act requests to at least have a doctorate in something.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    How would you describe the "predator shuffle"?

The bridge transition step between jog and run or run and sprint.

They lean forward, lock eyes on target and keep their feet under them to keep the noise down (like a glide), arms are frozen near the waist.

You may have seen it in football as it is similar to an outside linebacker (on 3/4 defense) on blitz.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    The bridge transition step between jog and run or run and sprint.

They lean forward, lock eyes on target and keep their feet under them to keep the noise down (like a glide), arms are frozen near the waist.

You may have seen it in football as it is similar to an outside linebacker (on 3/4 defense) on blitz.

I believe that would be more properly called a scurry, a term that connotes bad intentions as well as the physicality you described.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    All in all it seems like your extensive training helped you practice remarkable restraint.
    I see an Otis Toole looking guy doing the predator shuffle towards me? Talk about spidey senses tingling...and hand on grip while I'm dodging and weaving with the jeep

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    All in all it seems like your extensive training helped you practice remarkable restraint.
    I see an Otis Toole looking guy doing the predator shuffle towards me? Talk about spidey senses tingling...and hand on grip while I'm dodging and weaving with the jeep

"The more they train, the less they shoot."

Clinton A. Smith, Director, Thunder Ranch

How many "good guy" citizens or coppers have been in trouble for fear biting? How many cyberpages can we fill up on INGO on fear biting shooting.

One trains to give one confidence, in his weapons, and above all, in himself. Confidence and knowledge kill fear. Fear leads to jail and prison or death.

Discipline allows one to train. Discipline is always the missing component in the gun culture. Thus we have endless debates about things like how cool it is to wave guns about like pom poms or jump up and down on guns. It is this lack of discipline that leads to the self being unable to defeat the self and thus to allowing fear to run rampant.

Train to defeat yourself and you shall be invincible.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom